'Being Human' Renewed for Season 3, 'Real Housewives of Miami' to Return for Season 2
Syfy has given third season orders to its two hit shows, drama series "Being Human" and reality show "Face Off". The renewal for the supernatural series came just four weeks after it returned for its second season.
"With the success of season 2, 'Being Human' has become a premier destination for Syfy viewers," the network's president of original content, Mark Stern, said. "[Showrunners] Jeremy Carver and Anna Fricke have taken this series to new heights this year and we're excited to see where the third season will go."
Almost at the same time, it's reported that Bravo has picked up "The Real Housewives of Miami" for a second season despite its low ratings. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the network plans to give a makeover for this latest installment of the "Real Housewives" franchise.
Bravo is expected to officially announce the renewal soon, as well as the returning cast members. Matt Anderson and Nate Green's Purveyors of Pop will handle the production after the network was dissatisfied with the work of the original production company, McFilmworks.
While Bravo may not announce additional cast members in short future, The Miami Herald has allegedly learned who will be the new housewives. Model and former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant Joanna Krupa as well as Lisa Hochstein are said to join Adriana Sidi and the gang.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo