Kylie Jenner Pokes Fun at Khloe Kardashian's Paternity Rumors With Twitter Photo
Kylie Jenner is having a little fun with the paternity rumors swirling around Khloe Kardashian. On Wednesday, February 8, the 14-year-old reality star generated buzz by posting a picture of her half-sister being embraced by a snowy-haired man old enough to be the father of Lamar Odom's wife.
In the caption of the Instagram image, the younger sister of Kendall Jenner wrote, "First official photo of my sister and her dad! Like father like daughter!" When several media bought her claim, she quickly took to her Twitter to set the record straight. "It was a joke everyone! Lol!" so she tweeted.
It turned out that the man in Kylie's Twitter picture is Kris Jenner's longtime hairdresser, Alex Roldan. Kris herself also laughed at her teen daughter's joke by tweeting on her account, "OMG can't anyone take a JOKE??!!!!!!! Hahahahhahh," and "Wow I really wish this was our April Fools! Should have saved it LOL."
Rumors that Khloe is not the biological daughter of Robert Kardashian surfaced in mid-January. At the time, Robert's ex-wife Jan Ashley and widow Ellen Kardashian told Star magazine that the late attorney personally told them about it, pointing out the different physical features of the "Khloe & Lamar" star from her three siblings.
Khloe was quick to respond to the rumors on Twitter. The younger sister of Kim Kardashian tweeted, "The audacity you have to mention my father's name like this! Should be ashamed of urself! I let a lot of things slide but this one is really low." She added, "YOU ARE DISGUSTING!"
In another news, Khloe has expressed her relief for not falling pregnant before her recent move to Dallas to follow her NBA star husband. "It's frustrating when you hear so many rumors because it makes you almost want to put pressure on yourself," she told PEOPLE on Tuesday, February 7. "But looking back, I think everything happens for a reason."
The 27-year-old, who was promoting the second season of "Khloe & Lamar" at the time, further explained, "I think, 'Gosh, what if I did get pregnant last season or a few months ago?' Or what if I had a newborn baby and all this [NBA] trade stuff happened? I don't think I could have dealt with everything at one time. Doing this trade and my husband's emotions and going through all that is so stressful."
More Kylie Jenner News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'