New 'Snow White' Photo Sees Fearless Kristen Stewart Fighting in Chaotic War
More new images from "Snow White and the Huntsman" have been revealed by Universal Pictures. One of the freshly released photos features armor clad Kristen Stewart embarking on an epic war. Looking fearless, the 21-year-old beauty is seen wielding a shield while running amid chaos.
The other fresh still, meanwhile, offers a look at the "Twilight Saga" actress and her co-star Chris Hemsworth standing in the middle of a deciduous forest. The leading lady is seen having her seemingly wounded right arm being wrapped with a bandage, while the male warrior is seen holding a dagger.
In "Snow White and the Huntsman", Stewart stars as the titular princess who teams up with Hemsworth's Huntsman to fight the Evil Queen (Charlize Theron). The film itself presents a twisted story of the classic fair-skinned princess tale. While the Grimm story describes Snow White as a lovely-singing lady, this movie presents the female royal as a tough warrioress.
After wrapping the principal photography in the U.K., the upcoming fairy tale movie is set to hit the U.S. theaters on June 1. Rupert Sanders works behind the lens with Hossein Amini, Evan Spiliotopoulos and Evan Daugherty penning the script. Noah Huntley and Liberty Ross additionally support the film by tackling the part of Snow White's parents.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season