New 'Snow White' Photo Sees Fearless Kristen Stewart Fighting in Chaotic War
More new images from "Snow White and the Huntsman" have been revealed by Universal Pictures. One of the freshly released photos features armor clad Kristen Stewart embarking on an epic war. Looking fearless, the 21-year-old beauty is seen wielding a shield while running amid chaos.
The other fresh still, meanwhile, offers a look at the "Twilight Saga" actress and her co-star Chris Hemsworth standing in the middle of a deciduous forest. The leading lady is seen having her seemingly wounded right arm being wrapped with a bandage, while the male warrior is seen holding a dagger.
In "Snow White and the Huntsman", Stewart stars as the titular princess who teams up with Hemsworth's Huntsman to fight the Evil Queen (Charlize Theron). The film itself presents a twisted story of the classic fair-skinned princess tale. While the Grimm story describes Snow White as a lovely-singing lady, this movie presents the female royal as a tough warrioress.
After wrapping the principal photography in the U.K., the upcoming fairy tale movie is set to hit the U.S. theaters on June 1. Rupert Sanders works behind the lens with Hossein Amini, Evan Spiliotopoulos and Evan Daugherty penning the script. Noah Huntley and Liberty Ross additionally support the film by tackling the part of Snow White's parents.
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money