New 'Snow White' Photo Sees Fearless Kristen Stewart Fighting in Chaotic War
More new images from "Snow White and the Huntsman" have been revealed by Universal Pictures. One of the freshly released photos features armor clad Kristen Stewart embarking on an epic war. Looking fearless, the 21-year-old beauty is seen wielding a shield while running amid chaos.
The other fresh still, meanwhile, offers a look at the "Twilight Saga" actress and her co-star Chris Hemsworth standing in the middle of a deciduous forest. The leading lady is seen having her seemingly wounded right arm being wrapped with a bandage, while the male warrior is seen holding a dagger.
In "Snow White and the Huntsman", Stewart stars as the titular princess who teams up with Hemsworth's Huntsman to fight the Evil Queen (Charlize Theron). The film itself presents a twisted story of the classic fair-skinned princess tale. While the Grimm story describes Snow White as a lovely-singing lady, this movie presents the female royal as a tough warrioress.
After wrapping the principal photography in the U.K., the upcoming fairy tale movie is set to hit the U.S. theaters on June 1. Rupert Sanders works behind the lens with Hossein Amini, Evan Spiliotopoulos and Evan Daugherty penning the script. Noah Huntley and Liberty Ross additionally support the film by tackling the part of Snow White's parents.
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj