Report: M.I.A. Sorry as Madonna Is Furious Over Her Middle Finger Gesture
Rumor has it, M.I.A. has said sorry for flipping the bird when performing with Madonna at Super Bowl XLVI. A source close to the British artist told the Sun, "She wasn't thinking. She was caught in the moment and she's incredibly sorry."
Madge reportedly was mad at M.I.A. over her middle finger salute. "Madonna wasn't impressed. She prides herself on professionalism," another source said. "M.I.A did nothing similar in rehearsals. Nobody knew she was going to pull this stunt."
The source continued as saying, "Madonna wanted to put on a world-beating performance. But everyone ended up talking about this girl's middle finger."
M.I.A. upstaged Madonna by grabbing headlines with her rude gesture. The "Paper Planes" hitmaker flashed her middle finger to the camera while rapping "I don't give a s**t" line. She herself hasn't issued a statement regarding the controversial incident.
The "Bad Girls" singer usually posted regular tweets to keep her fans updated, but now has gone MIA from the micro-blogging site. She wrote her last message on February 5, sharing her excitement for the Super Bowl. "Getting ready for #superbowl," so she tweeted.
More M.I.A. News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked