First Look at Will and Jaden Smith on Tropical Set of 'After Earth'
As the production for M. Night Shyamalan's "After Earth" is underway in Costa Rica, Will Smith shared a few photos of himself and his son Jaden Smith on the set of the upcoming sci-fi film. Taking to his Facebook account, the rapper/actor posted some images that unveil a look at the mesmerizing tropical landscape that is used for the shooting of the the post-apocalyptic movie.
None of Will and Jaden is featured donning full costume in the photos. Two of the images were taken a day before the filming began, while the other one, which sees Will showing off his grey hair, was captured on the first day of shooting. Additionally, director Shyamalan took to his WhoSay account to share a few other photos that give a look at busy crew who are preparing the location that will be used for the filming.
Previously titled "1000 A.E.", the forthcoming pic is set 1.000 years into the future. It centers on a young boy who navigates an abandoned and sometimes scary Earth to save himself and his estranged father after their ship crashes. Will and Jaden tackle the key roles of the father and son.
"After Earth" has been scheduled to be unleashed in the U.S. theaters on June 7, 2013. Shyamalan pens the script along with Gary Whitta and Stephen Gaghan in addition to serving as the helmer. Also making up the cast ensemble are Zoe Kravitz, Sophie Okonedo and Isabelle Fuhrman.
Will Smith will next be seen returning as Agent J in "Men in Black 3". As for his son, Jaden, the young rapper/actor's upcoming movies is "Amulet", in which he will star opposite his little sister Willow Smith.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana