First Look at Taylor Swift's 'Safe and Sound' Video From 'Hunger Games'
Taylor Swift's upcoming music video for her new single "Safe & Sound", which serves as a soundtrack for movie "The Hunger Games", has been teased in a form of a still. The country music singer is seen donning a white dress and wearing her long hair down. She's standing alone in a dreamy and misty set.
The upcoming music video will feature The Civil Wars, the band who lend their vocals to the song. It will premiere globally on Monday, February 13, at 7:54 P.M. ET on MTV during "MTV First: Taylor Swift". Exclusive content from the video will be given before the premiere, and an interview with Taylor will take place after it.
"We're proud to be partnering with Taylor to introduce her new music video to our worldwide audience to every screen known to man or robot, while simultaneously providing multiple layers of editorial content and context," said Van Toffler, president of Viacom Music & Logo Group. "This global premiere underscores our mission to connect artists and their fans through a content-first strategy."
Fans can submit questions to Taylor via Twitter @MTVNews with the hashtags #AskTaylor or #MTVFirst.
More Taylor Swift News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'