First Look at Taylor Swift's 'Safe and Sound' Video From 'Hunger Games'
Taylor Swift's upcoming music video for her new single "Safe & Sound", which serves as a soundtrack for movie "The Hunger Games", has been teased in a form of a still. The country music singer is seen donning a white dress and wearing her long hair down. She's standing alone in a dreamy and misty set.
The upcoming music video will feature The Civil Wars, the band who lend their vocals to the song. It will premiere globally on Monday, February 13, at 7:54 P.M. ET on MTV during "MTV First: Taylor Swift". Exclusive content from the video will be given before the premiere, and an interview with Taylor will take place after it.
"We're proud to be partnering with Taylor to introduce her new music video to our worldwide audience to every screen known to man or robot, while simultaneously providing multiple layers of editorial content and context," said Van Toffler, president of Viacom Music & Logo Group. "This global premiere underscores our mission to connect artists and their fans through a content-first strategy."
Fans can submit questions to Taylor via Twitter @MTVNews with the hashtags #AskTaylor or #MTVFirst.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna