MTV to Premiere Pauly D's 'Jersey Shore' Spin-Off and 'Punk'd' Back-to-Back
MTV has set a premiere date for a "Jersey Shore" spin-off starring DJ Pauly D. Titled "The Pauly D Project", the new reality show will launch on Thursday, March 29 at 10:30 P.M. ET/PT, just two weeks after "Jersey Shore" wraps up its fifth season on March 15.
On the same day of "The Pauly D Project" premiere, MTV will debut the all-new "Punk'd" series at 10 P.M. ET/PT. The revived prank show, which will feature rotating cast of celebrity hosts namely Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Hayden Panettiere, was previously scheduled to premiere on March 19.
"The Pauly D Project" will follow the Rhode Island native as he pursues his DJ dreams, scoring a record contract with 50 Cent's G-Note Records and opening for Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" tour.
While he won't be featured alongside his "Jersey Shore" friends, fans can see Pauly D's interaction with other people around him including his road manager Michael "Biggie" Morgan and his personal bodyguard and friend Gerard "Big Jerry" Gialanella.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie