MTV to Premiere Pauly D's 'Jersey Shore' Spin-Off and 'Punk'd' Back-to-Back
MTV has set a premiere date for a "Jersey Shore" spin-off starring DJ Pauly D. Titled "The Pauly D Project", the new reality show will launch on Thursday, March 29 at 10:30 P.M. ET/PT, just two weeks after "Jersey Shore" wraps up its fifth season on March 15.
On the same day of "The Pauly D Project" premiere, MTV will debut the all-new "Punk'd" series at 10 P.M. ET/PT. The revived prank show, which will feature rotating cast of celebrity hosts namely Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Hayden Panettiere, was previously scheduled to premiere on March 19.
"The Pauly D Project" will follow the Rhode Island native as he pursues his DJ dreams, scoring a record contract with 50 Cent's G-Note Records and opening for Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" tour.
While he won't be featured alongside his "Jersey Shore" friends, fans can see Pauly D's interaction with other people around him including his road manager Michael "Biggie" Morgan and his personal bodyguard and friend Gerard "Big Jerry" Gialanella.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!