MTV to Premiere Pauly D's 'Jersey Shore' Spin-Off and 'Punk'd' Back-to-Back
MTV has set a premiere date for a "Jersey Shore" spin-off starring DJ Pauly D. Titled "The Pauly D Project", the new reality show will launch on Thursday, March 29 at 10:30 P.M. ET/PT, just two weeks after "Jersey Shore" wraps up its fifth season on March 15.
On the same day of "The Pauly D Project" premiere, MTV will debut the all-new "Punk'd" series at 10 P.M. ET/PT. The revived prank show, which will feature rotating cast of celebrity hosts namely Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Hayden Panettiere, was previously scheduled to premiere on March 19.
"The Pauly D Project" will follow the Rhode Island native as he pursues his DJ dreams, scoring a record contract with 50 Cent's G-Note Records and opening for Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" tour.
While he won't be featured alongside his "Jersey Shore" friends, fans can see Pauly D's interaction with other people around him including his road manager Michael "Biggie" Morgan and his personal bodyguard and friend Gerard "Big Jerry" Gialanella.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win