MTV to Premiere Pauly D's 'Jersey Shore' Spin-Off and 'Punk'd' Back-to-Back
MTV has set a premiere date for a "Jersey Shore" spin-off starring DJ Pauly D. Titled "The Pauly D Project", the new reality show will launch on Thursday, March 29 at 10:30 P.M. ET/PT, just two weeks after "Jersey Shore" wraps up its fifth season on March 15.
On the same day of "The Pauly D Project" premiere, MTV will debut the all-new "Punk'd" series at 10 P.M. ET/PT. The revived prank show, which will feature rotating cast of celebrity hosts namely Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Hayden Panettiere, was previously scheduled to premiere on March 19.
"The Pauly D Project" will follow the Rhode Island native as he pursues his DJ dreams, scoring a record contract with 50 Cent's G-Note Records and opening for Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" tour.
While he won't be featured alongside his "Jersey Shore" friends, fans can see Pauly D's interaction with other people around him including his road manager Michael "Biggie" Morgan and his personal bodyguard and friend Gerard "Big Jerry" Gialanella.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival