MTV to Premiere Pauly D's 'Jersey Shore' Spin-Off and 'Punk'd' Back-to-Back
MTV has set a premiere date for a "Jersey Shore" spin-off starring DJ Pauly D. Titled "The Pauly D Project", the new reality show will launch on Thursday, March 29 at 10:30 P.M. ET/PT, just two weeks after "Jersey Shore" wraps up its fifth season on March 15.
On the same day of "The Pauly D Project" premiere, MTV will debut the all-new "Punk'd" series at 10 P.M. ET/PT. The revived prank show, which will feature rotating cast of celebrity hosts namely Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Hayden Panettiere, was previously scheduled to premiere on March 19.
"The Pauly D Project" will follow the Rhode Island native as he pursues his DJ dreams, scoring a record contract with 50 Cent's G-Note Records and opening for Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" tour.
While he won't be featured alongside his "Jersey Shore" friends, fans can see Pauly D's interaction with other people around him including his road manager Michael "Biggie" Morgan and his personal bodyguard and friend Gerard "Big Jerry" Gialanella.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'