Ashton Kutcher 'Donating' Birthday to Fighting Sex Slavery
Instead of splashing cash for a big party, Ashton Kutcher will use his money for a good cause on his birthday. The actor who turned 34 on Tuesday, February 7, has set up a fundraising page for DNA Foundation, which he founded with estranged wife Demi Moore to fight child sex slavery.
"Thanks for the birthday wishes," so he opened the message posted on Causes Wish. "If you'd like to send me a birthday gift, I'd love for my friends and family to help me raise $10,000 for DNA Foundation to fight child sexual exploitation. Donate $10 (or whatever you can) and I'll match donations dollar for dollar (up to $350,000)."
In a YouTube video, the Adam Franklin of "No Strings Attached" also delivered a similar message. "I want to thank everyone for all the amazing wishes. I'm determined this year to do everything in my power to make the world a better place, and I want to start by getting right after it today," the hunky actor stated.
While he did not expect a personal stuff as a gift on his special day, Ashton has been presented with a birthday cake emblazoned with a promo image of his show "Two and a Half Men" by his co-workers. Taking to his Twitter page to share the picture of the cake, the former "That '70s Show" actor wrote, "Love my coworkers!"
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon