Lady GaGa Reveals 'Born This Way' Tour Poster
Just hours after posting a sketch of the elaborate stage for her upcoming tour, Lady GaGa unveils its official poster. She's pictured wearing a piano-themed outfit and standing at the gate of a castle with some tux-clad males wearing skeleton makeup. Her godlike image is projected in the sky with dark cloud floating around it.
The full look at the castle was previously revealed in a black-and-white sketchy image posted by GaGa as a teaser for her tour stage. It shows an image of a castle-themed set inside a big arena full of Little Monsters. "I'm so excited. The Haus has been working so hard, we can't wait for you to see it!!" so she wrote.
The upcoming tour is to support GaGa's latest studio album "Born This Way". She informed her Twitter followers on Tuesday night, February 7, "Tomorrow at 11AM PST the first tour dates for THE BORN THIS WAY BALL will be released."
Almost at the same time, a latest installment of GaGa's fashion video series for single "You and I" hit the web. After channeling her inner "Nymph", "Bride" and mermaid in the previous three clips, she embraces another of her alter ego, Jo Calderone. The character was first introduced by her in Vogue Hommes Japan.
Lady GaGa's "You and I" fashion video IV
More Lady GaGa News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story