Lady GaGa Reveals 'Born This Way' Tour Poster
Just hours after posting a sketch of the elaborate stage for her upcoming tour, Lady GaGa unveils its official poster. She's pictured wearing a piano-themed outfit and standing at the gate of a castle with some tux-clad males wearing skeleton makeup. Her godlike image is projected in the sky with dark cloud floating around it.
The full look at the castle was previously revealed in a black-and-white sketchy image posted by GaGa as a teaser for her tour stage. It shows an image of a castle-themed set inside a big arena full of Little Monsters. "I'm so excited. The Haus has been working so hard, we can't wait for you to see it!!" so she wrote.
The upcoming tour is to support GaGa's latest studio album "Born This Way". She informed her Twitter followers on Tuesday night, February 7, "Tomorrow at 11AM PST the first tour dates for THE BORN THIS WAY BALL will be released."
Almost at the same time, a latest installment of GaGa's fashion video series for single "You and I" hit the web. After channeling her inner "Nymph", "Bride" and mermaid in the previous three clips, she embraces another of her alter ego, Jo Calderone. The character was first introduced by her in Vogue Hommes Japan.
Lady GaGa's "You and I" fashion video IV
More Lady GaGa News
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion