Lady GaGa Reveals 'Born This Way' Tour Poster
Just hours after posting a sketch of the elaborate stage for her upcoming tour, Lady GaGa unveils its official poster. She's pictured wearing a piano-themed outfit and standing at the gate of a castle with some tux-clad males wearing skeleton makeup. Her godlike image is projected in the sky with dark cloud floating around it.
The full look at the castle was previously revealed in a black-and-white sketchy image posted by GaGa as a teaser for her tour stage. It shows an image of a castle-themed set inside a big arena full of Little Monsters. "I'm so excited. The Haus has been working so hard, we can't wait for you to see it!!" so she wrote.
The upcoming tour is to support GaGa's latest studio album "Born This Way". She informed her Twitter followers on Tuesday night, February 7, "Tomorrow at 11AM PST the first tour dates for THE BORN THIS WAY BALL will be released."
Almost at the same time, a latest installment of GaGa's fashion video series for single "You and I" hit the web. After channeling her inner "Nymph", "Bride" and mermaid in the previous three clips, she embraces another of her alter ego, Jo Calderone. The character was first introduced by her in Vogue Hommes Japan.
Lady GaGa's "You and I" fashion video IV
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson
- Kate Moss' Busty Assets Almost Spill Out of Her Tight Crochet Dress in Cannes