Lady GaGa Reveals 'Born This Way' Tour Poster
Just hours after posting a sketch of the elaborate stage for her upcoming tour, Lady GaGa unveils its official poster. She's pictured wearing a piano-themed outfit and standing at the gate of a castle with some tux-clad males wearing skeleton makeup. Her godlike image is projected in the sky with dark cloud floating around it.
The full look at the castle was previously revealed in a black-and-white sketchy image posted by GaGa as a teaser for her tour stage. It shows an image of a castle-themed set inside a big arena full of Little Monsters. "I'm so excited. The Haus has been working so hard, we can't wait for you to see it!!" so she wrote.
The upcoming tour is to support GaGa's latest studio album "Born This Way". She informed her Twitter followers on Tuesday night, February 7, "Tomorrow at 11AM PST the first tour dates for THE BORN THIS WAY BALL will be released."
Almost at the same time, a latest installment of GaGa's fashion video series for single "You and I" hit the web. After channeling her inner "Nymph", "Bride" and mermaid in the previous three clips, she embraces another of her alter ego, Jo Calderone. The character was first introduced by her in Vogue Hommes Japan.
Lady GaGa's "You and I" fashion video IV
More Lady GaGa News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series