New 'Burt Wonderstone' Set Pic: Eccentric Jim Carrey Gets Dragged Away by Cops
After being caught on camera sporting long wig and rock-star outfit a few weeks ago on the set of "Burt Wonderstone", Jim Carrey has been photographed struggling to get loose from being carried away by cops. The funnyman was filming what looks like an arresting scene in New York City on Tuesday afternoon, February 7.
In some on-set photos obtained by X17, the "Yes Man" comedian was featured donning an eccentric number which consists of dark blue suit paired with a shocking yellow vest and an eye-catching blue and yellow bowtie. He was seen rocking a gray mustache and what seems to be a bald cap under his straw hat.
This was not the first time Carrey got caught on camera appearing in an extraordinary look on the set of "Burt Wonderstone". Last January, he was spotted channeling his inner street magician by donning long blond hair and tattoos as well as a ragged jacket. He was, at that time, joined by co-star Steve Carell who plays the titular magician.
In the upcoming comedy, Carrey portrays Steve Haines, a street-magician with a dangerous act. Carell, meanwhile, stars as the lead character, who is a formerly successful magician. Wonderstone lost his inner magic after accidentally killing his partner. He then has to find a way to rekindle it to fight Haines, who is his rival magician.
Serving behind the lens for "Burt Wonderstone" is Don Scardino. The film also stars Olivia Wilde as Wonderstone's former assistant who now works for Haines, Steve Buscemi as his former partner Anton Lovercraft, and James Gandolfini as a billionaire named Doug Munny. The movie is expected to be released in the U.S. sometime in 2013.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences