Ryan Reynolds Looks Dapper, Denzel Washington Goes Casual at 'Safe House' N.Y. Premiere
Universal Pictures' upcoming action movie "Safe House" has been premiered in New York on Tuesday night, February 7. The film's hunky lead actors, Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington, were all on hand at the special screening taking place at the Big Apple's School of Visual Arts Theatre.
Reynolds looked sleek in three-piece black tux that he paired with brown leather shoes. In contrary, Washington opted for a more casual look by rocking a black shirt that was paired with a matching blazer and sneakers. The Oscar winner was accompanied by his wife Pauletta, who looked pretty in a sleeveless black top and ruffle skirt.
Joining Reynolds and Washington on the red carpet was their beautiful co-star Vera Farmiga. The brunette beauty looked stunning in a sheer black long-sleeved dress with red velvet ribbon details on the hip. She finished off her gorgeous look with champagne-coloured satin court heels. She was joined by her sister Taissa Farmiga, who donned brown knitted top paired with black pants and boots.
Among the celebrity guests spotted that night were Molly Sims and Ashanti. The blond actress/model looked beautiful showing off her baby bump in a split-to-the-thigh pink maxi dress that she paired with a black jacket. The R&B singer, meanwhile, showed off her curve in a sexy asymmetric mini dress and nude-colored towering heels. Model Krista Ayne was also spotted channeling inner sexiness in a tight spaghetti strap dress.
Filmed in Cape Town, South Africa, "Safe House" centers on a young housesitter of a CIA-run safe house. The housesitter, played by Reynolds, must help the criminal, played by Washington, who's being hidden in the safe house as they flee to another secure facility when the first house is destroyed by villains who want them dead.
The action pic is directed by Daniel Espinoza, with David Guggenheim penning the script. Also rounding up the cast ensemble are Tim McGraw, Liam Cunningham and Brendan Gleeson. The movie is slated for a February 10 release in theaters across the U.S.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March