Justin Bieber's Bodyguard Punched Pap in the Face
Police has arrested the paparazzo who got punched by Justin Bieber's bodyguard at the LAX airport. There was a scuffle at Terminal 4 where the pop star was picking up his family. The unnamed pap reportedly jumped in front of Bieber's SUV and would not stop taking pictures when ordered to.
"Today at approximately 2:15 p.m., Los Angeles Airport Police observed what appeared to be a crowd control incident at Terminal 4 on the upper departures level involving Justin Bieber. An investigation revealed an altercation occurred between an unnamed body guard (victim) and a photographer (paparazzi) at the location," a Los Angeles Airport Police official told E! News about the incident.
The police also released a statement detailing the arrest. "[The] twenty-one-year-old ... photographer, a resident of Van Nuys, Calif., was arrested and transported to the Airport Police Station for pre-booking procedures," the statement reads. "He was later transported to the LAPD Pacific Division Jail and booked for California Penal Code Section 245 - Assault with a Deadly Weapon - a felony."
According to TMZ, the police believe the fight started when the pap used his camera to hit the bodyguard. The incident was partly captured on the video below.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour