Justin Bieber's Bodyguard Punched Pap in the Face
Police has arrested the paparazzo who got punched by Justin Bieber's bodyguard at the LAX airport. There was a scuffle at Terminal 4 where the pop star was picking up his family. The unnamed pap reportedly jumped in front of Bieber's SUV and would not stop taking pictures when ordered to.
"Today at approximately 2:15 p.m., Los Angeles Airport Police observed what appeared to be a crowd control incident at Terminal 4 on the upper departures level involving Justin Bieber. An investigation revealed an altercation occurred between an unnamed body guard (victim) and a photographer (paparazzi) at the location," a Los Angeles Airport Police official told E! News about the incident.
The police also released a statement detailing the arrest. "[The] twenty-one-year-old ... photographer, a resident of Van Nuys, Calif., was arrested and transported to the Airport Police Station for pre-booking procedures," the statement reads. "He was later transported to the LAPD Pacific Division Jail and booked for California Penal Code Section 245 - Assault with a Deadly Weapon - a felony."
According to TMZ, the police believe the fight started when the pap used his camera to hit the bodyguard. The incident was partly captured on the video below.
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik