Justin Bieber's Bodyguard Punched Pap in the Face
Police has arrested the paparazzo who got punched by Justin Bieber's bodyguard at the LAX airport. There was a scuffle at Terminal 4 where the pop star was picking up his family. The unnamed pap reportedly jumped in front of Bieber's SUV and would not stop taking pictures when ordered to.
"Today at approximately 2:15 p.m., Los Angeles Airport Police observed what appeared to be a crowd control incident at Terminal 4 on the upper departures level involving Justin Bieber. An investigation revealed an altercation occurred between an unnamed body guard (victim) and a photographer (paparazzi) at the location," a Los Angeles Airport Police official told E! News about the incident.
The police also released a statement detailing the arrest. "[The] twenty-one-year-old ... photographer, a resident of Van Nuys, Calif., was arrested and transported to the Airport Police Station for pre-booking procedures," the statement reads. "He was later transported to the LAPD Pacific Division Jail and booked for California Penal Code Section 245 - Assault with a Deadly Weapon - a felony."
According to TMZ, the police believe the fight started when the pap used his camera to hit the bodyguard. The incident was partly captured on the video below.
More Justin Bieber News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman