Chris Brown to Attend Grammys for the First Time Since Rihanna Incident
The 54th annual Grammy Awards has added another batch of performers and presenters just a few days before the event takes place. Chris Brown who has an unpleasant incident connected to the Grammys, has been tapped to perform at the February 12 event.
Brown and his ex-girlfriend Rihanna were supposed to perform at 2009 Grammy Awards but they were canceled after he attacked her in the early morning hours before the awards show. Brown has not attended the Grammys since then although he was nominated for three categories last year. There's a chance that he will bump onto Rihanna this year because she is also a performer along with her duet partner, Coldplay.
Also taking the stage this year as performers are Alicia Keys, Bonnie Raitt who will remember Etta James as well as Tony Bennett and Carrie Underwood who would perform together. Meanwhile, added as presenters are singer Marc Anthony, country group Lady Antebellum and television and radio host/producer Ryan Seacrest.
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body