Chris Brown to Attend Grammys for the First Time Since Rihanna Incident
The 54th annual Grammy Awards has added another batch of performers and presenters just a few days before the event takes place. Chris Brown who has an unpleasant incident connected to the Grammys, has been tapped to perform at the February 12 event.
Brown and his ex-girlfriend Rihanna were supposed to perform at 2009 Grammy Awards but they were canceled after he attacked her in the early morning hours before the awards show. Brown has not attended the Grammys since then although he was nominated for three categories last year. There's a chance that he will bump onto Rihanna this year because she is also a performer along with her duet partner, Coldplay.
Also taking the stage this year as performers are Alicia Keys, Bonnie Raitt who will remember Etta James as well as Tony Bennett and Carrie Underwood who would perform together. Meanwhile, added as presenters are singer Marc Anthony, country group Lady Antebellum and television and radio host/producer Ryan Seacrest.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene