Chris Brown to Attend Grammys for the First Time Since Rihanna Incident
The 54th annual Grammy Awards has added another batch of performers and presenters just a few days before the event takes place. Chris Brown who has an unpleasant incident connected to the Grammys, has been tapped to perform at the February 12 event.
Brown and his ex-girlfriend Rihanna were supposed to perform at 2009 Grammy Awards but they were canceled after he attacked her in the early morning hours before the awards show. Brown has not attended the Grammys since then although he was nominated for three categories last year. There's a chance that he will bump onto Rihanna this year because she is also a performer along with her duet partner, Coldplay.
Also taking the stage this year as performers are Alicia Keys, Bonnie Raitt who will remember Etta James as well as Tony Bennett and Carrie Underwood who would perform together. Meanwhile, added as presenters are singer Marc Anthony, country group Lady Antebellum and television and radio host/producer Ryan Seacrest.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna