Chris Brown to Attend Grammys for the First Time Since Rihanna Incident
The 54th annual Grammy Awards has added another batch of performers and presenters just a few days before the event takes place. Chris Brown who has an unpleasant incident connected to the Grammys, has been tapped to perform at the February 12 event.
Brown and his ex-girlfriend Rihanna were supposed to perform at 2009 Grammy Awards but they were canceled after he attacked her in the early morning hours before the awards show. Brown has not attended the Grammys since then although he was nominated for three categories last year. There's a chance that he will bump onto Rihanna this year because she is also a performer along with her duet partner, Coldplay.
Also taking the stage this year as performers are Alicia Keys, Bonnie Raitt who will remember Etta James as well as Tony Bennett and Carrie Underwood who would perform together. Meanwhile, added as presenters are singer Marc Anthony, country group Lady Antebellum and television and radio host/producer Ryan Seacrest.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival