Chris Brown to Attend Grammys for the First Time Since Rihanna Incident
The 54th annual Grammy Awards has added another batch of performers and presenters just a few days before the event takes place. Chris Brown who has an unpleasant incident connected to the Grammys, has been tapped to perform at the February 12 event.
Brown and his ex-girlfriend Rihanna were supposed to perform at 2009 Grammy Awards but they were canceled after he attacked her in the early morning hours before the awards show. Brown has not attended the Grammys since then although he was nominated for three categories last year. There's a chance that he will bump onto Rihanna this year because she is also a performer along with her duet partner, Coldplay.
Also taking the stage this year as performers are Alicia Keys, Bonnie Raitt who will remember Etta James as well as Tony Bennett and Carrie Underwood who would perform together. Meanwhile, added as presenters are singer Marc Anthony, country group Lady Antebellum and television and radio host/producer Ryan Seacrest.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie