Report: Paz de la Huerta Won't Return to 'Boardwalk Empire' Season 3
Another familiar character may disappear when "Boardwalk Empire" returns for its third season. According to TVLine, HBO has opted not to pick Paz de la Huerta's contract option for the upcoming season, which means that her character Lucy Danziger won't be seen again on the show.
Lucy, who is Nucky's former mistress, has been noticeably missing during the second half of the period drama's season 2. She was last seen giving birth to Van Alden's baby and going on a formula run, but she never returned.
A representative for HBO refused to comment on the news. If the report is indeed true, de la Huerta will join Michael Pitt, Dabney Coleman and Aleksa Palladino who have been confirmed not to return for the next season.
Meanwhile, Bobby Cannavale has recently been cast to join the critically acclaimed series as a rival to Nucky.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo