Brandy and Monica's 'It All Belongs to Me' Debuted
Brandy and Monica's new duet "It All Belongs to Me" has been made available for fans' listening pleasure. After fighting over the affection of the same guy in their 1998 chart-topping hit "The Boy Is Mine", the two R&B singers now find themselves on the same side as they kick their wrong-doing lovers to the curb.
"It's a very soulful R&B song with pop sensibilities," so producer/writer Rico Love described the song to RapUp. "I wanted to make sure I made it a classic R&B record, but I definitely wanted to make sure that it had enough appeal to cross over and become a Top 40 record."
Talking about the opportunity to work together with Monica again, Brandy gushed, "It's just great to come back and do something with [Monica]. This is definitely a blessing."
"It All Belongs to Me" is expected to be featured in both Brandy's yet-to-be titled album and Monica's sixth studio installment "New Life", which is slated to hit stores across the nation on March 6.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy