Brandy and Monica's 'It All Belongs to Me' Debuted
Brandy and Monica's new duet "It All Belongs to Me" has been made available for fans' listening pleasure. After fighting over the affection of the same guy in their 1998 chart-topping hit "The Boy Is Mine", the two R&B singers now find themselves on the same side as they kick their wrong-doing lovers to the curb.
"It's a very soulful R&B song with pop sensibilities," so producer/writer Rico Love described the song to RapUp. "I wanted to make sure I made it a classic R&B record, but I definitely wanted to make sure that it had enough appeal to cross over and become a Top 40 record."
Talking about the opportunity to work together with Monica again, Brandy gushed, "It's just great to come back and do something with [Monica]. This is definitely a blessing."
"It All Belongs to Me" is expected to be featured in both Brandy's yet-to-be titled album and Monica's sixth studio installment "New Life", which is slated to hit stores across the nation on March 6.
More Brandy News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'