Brandy and Monica's 'It All Belongs to Me' Debuted
Brandy and Monica's new duet "It All Belongs to Me" has been made available for fans' listening pleasure. After fighting over the affection of the same guy in their 1998 chart-topping hit "The Boy Is Mine", the two R&B singers now find themselves on the same side as they kick their wrong-doing lovers to the curb.
"It's a very soulful R&B song with pop sensibilities," so producer/writer Rico Love described the song to RapUp. "I wanted to make sure I made it a classic R&B record, but I definitely wanted to make sure that it had enough appeal to cross over and become a Top 40 record."
Talking about the opportunity to work together with Monica again, Brandy gushed, "It's just great to come back and do something with [Monica]. This is definitely a blessing."
"It All Belongs to Me" is expected to be featured in both Brandy's yet-to-be titled album and Monica's sixth studio installment "New Life", which is slated to hit stores across the nation on March 6.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party