Brandy and Monica's 'It All Belongs to Me' Debuted
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 637
Brandy and Monica's new duet "It All Belongs to Me" has been made available for fans' listening pleasure. After fighting over the affection of the same guy in their 1998 chart-topping hit "The Boy Is Mine", the two R&B singers now find themselves on the same side as they kick their wrong-doing lovers to the curb.
"It's a very soulful R&B song with pop sensibilities," so producer/writer Rico Love described the song to RapUp. "I wanted to make sure I made it a classic R&B record, but I definitely wanted to make sure that it had enough appeal to cross over and become a Top 40 record."
Talking about the opportunity to work together with Monica again, Brandy gushed, "It's just great to come back and do something with [Monica]. This is definitely a blessing."
"It All Belongs to Me" is expected to be featured in both Brandy's yet-to-be titled album and Monica's sixth studio installment "New Life", which is slated to hit stores across the nation on March 6.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says