Brandy and Monica's 'It All Belongs to Me' Debuted
Brandy and Monica's new duet "It All Belongs to Me" has been made available for fans' listening pleasure. After fighting over the affection of the same guy in their 1998 chart-topping hit "The Boy Is Mine", the two R&B singers now find themselves on the same side as they kick their wrong-doing lovers to the curb.
"It's a very soulful R&B song with pop sensibilities," so producer/writer Rico Love described the song to RapUp. "I wanted to make sure I made it a classic R&B record, but I definitely wanted to make sure that it had enough appeal to cross over and become a Top 40 record."
Talking about the opportunity to work together with Monica again, Brandy gushed, "It's just great to come back and do something with [Monica]. This is definitely a blessing."
"It All Belongs to Me" is expected to be featured in both Brandy's yet-to-be titled album and Monica's sixth studio installment "New Life", which is slated to hit stores across the nation on March 6.
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?