'Pretty Little Liars' 2.20 Sneak Peeks: Caleb to Show the Police What's on His Computer
After helping the liars in cracking "A's" phone, Caleb now becomes the target of "A". In the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars", Detective Wilden and Garrett are circling Caleb on bogus hacking charges and they are determined to find out what's on his computer.
Led by his suspicion, Detective Wilden tries to get into the laptop, before Caleb himself shows what's stored in the gadget. Meanwhile, Detective Garrett says there is a new piece of evidence found in Alison's death, particularly related to the missing page of her autopsy report.
Also in "CTRL: A", Spencer admits to Aria that she can't deal with her family at this moment. Meanwhile, Aria learns what Holden's been keeping a secret as Byron starts to question the relationship.
The said episode will air Monday, February 13 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.20 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.20 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.20 clip #2:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes