'Pretty Little Liars' 2.20 Sneak Peeks: Caleb to Show the Police What's on His Computer
After helping the liars in cracking "A's" phone, Caleb now becomes the target of "A". In the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars", Detective Wilden and Garrett are circling Caleb on bogus hacking charges and they are determined to find out what's on his computer.
Led by his suspicion, Detective Wilden tries to get into the laptop, before Caleb himself shows what's stored in the gadget. Meanwhile, Detective Garrett says there is a new piece of evidence found in Alison's death, particularly related to the missing page of her autopsy report.
Also in "CTRL: A", Spencer admits to Aria that she can't deal with her family at this moment. Meanwhile, Aria learns what Holden's been keeping a secret as Byron starts to question the relationship.
The said episode will air Monday, February 13 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.20 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.20 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.20 clip #2:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom