'Pretty Little Liars' 2.20 Sneak Peeks: Caleb to Show the Police What's on His Computer
After helping the liars in cracking "A's" phone, Caleb now becomes the target of "A". In the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars", Detective Wilden and Garrett are circling Caleb on bogus hacking charges and they are determined to find out what's on his computer.
Led by his suspicion, Detective Wilden tries to get into the laptop, before Caleb himself shows what's stored in the gadget. Meanwhile, Detective Garrett says there is a new piece of evidence found in Alison's death, particularly related to the missing page of her autopsy report.
Also in "CTRL: A", Spencer admits to Aria that she can't deal with her family at this moment. Meanwhile, Aria learns what Holden's been keeping a secret as Byron starts to question the relationship.
The said episode will air Monday, February 13 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.20 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.20 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.20 clip #2:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry