'Pretty Little Liars' 2.20 Sneak Peeks: Caleb to Show the Police What's on His Computer
After helping the liars in cracking "A's" phone, Caleb now becomes the target of "A". In the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars", Detective Wilden and Garrett are circling Caleb on bogus hacking charges and they are determined to find out what's on his computer.
Led by his suspicion, Detective Wilden tries to get into the laptop, before Caleb himself shows what's stored in the gadget. Meanwhile, Detective Garrett says there is a new piece of evidence found in Alison's death, particularly related to the missing page of her autopsy report.
Also in "CTRL: A", Spencer admits to Aria that she can't deal with her family at this moment. Meanwhile, Aria learns what Holden's been keeping a secret as Byron starts to question the relationship.
The said episode will air Monday, February 13 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.20 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.20 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.20 clip #2:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake