'Pretty Little Liars' 2.20 Sneak Peeks: Caleb to Show the Police What's on His Computer
After helping the liars in cracking "A's" phone, Caleb now becomes the target of "A". In the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars", Detective Wilden and Garrett are circling Caleb on bogus hacking charges and they are determined to find out what's on his computer.
Led by his suspicion, Detective Wilden tries to get into the laptop, before Caleb himself shows what's stored in the gadget. Meanwhile, Detective Garrett says there is a new piece of evidence found in Alison's death, particularly related to the missing page of her autopsy report.
Also in "CTRL: A", Spencer admits to Aria that she can't deal with her family at this moment. Meanwhile, Aria learns what Holden's been keeping a secret as Byron starts to question the relationship.
The said episode will air Monday, February 13 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.20 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.20 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.20 clip #2:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival