Rachel McAdams Goes Classy, Channing Tatum Gets Sleek at 'The Vow' L.A. Premiere
Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum's upcoming romantic movie, "The Vow", has been premiered in Los Angeles on Monday night, February 6. The two stars became the center of attention at the special screening event taking place at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
McAdams stole the limelight with her classy look in a pastel blue Vivienne Westwood tube dress that she paired with Pomellato jewelry. The blond beauty finished off her gorgeous look with a daring red lipstick and a heavy smokey eyes make-up. She also rocked nude-colored clutch bag and shoes, all by Christian Louboutin.
Tatum, meanwhile, brought charm to the premiere show with his sleek look in three-piece black suit. The hunky actor was accompanied by his wife Jenna Dewan, who brought color to the gray carpet with a pretty pink mini dress that she paired with a matching miniaudiere and shoes.
Among the celebrity guests spotted that night were sister duo Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. The former opted to go with a super mini sleeveless white dress and brown heels, while the latter picked a red ensemble and nude-colored towering heels. Actress Jessica McNamee was also on hand at the event, rocking an eye-catching orange mini gown.
In "The Vow", McAdams and Tatum tackle the lead roles as a married couple. The movie is based on a true story about a young woman who loses all recent memory in a car accident and struggles to rebuild her identity while her husband tries to win her heart for the second time.
To open in the U.S. theaters on February 10, the drama is directed by Michael Sucsy who also co-writes the script along with Abby Kohn and Marc Silverstein. Also supporting the film are Scott Speedman, Sam Neill, Jessica Lange, Dillon Casey and Rachel Skarsten.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood