New 'Dredd' Photos Feature Street Judges Ready to Kill Offenders
Lionsgate Films has unleashed some fresh stills from "Dredd" featuring Karl Urban and Olivia Thirlby as Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson respectively. In the photos, the two are featured holding their guns as they get into action to kill offenders.
In one photo, Dredd is seen firing his gun while there is a dead man lies on the ground, while in another one Anderson is shown blasting a man's head with her killing shot. There is additionally a picture that offers a look at Deobia Oparei as Judge T.J. Alvarez.
In the upcoming movie, Dredd will hit the wild streets of Mega City One, the lone oasis of quasi-civilization on Cursed Earth. He is the most feared of elite Street Judges, with the power to enforce the law, sentence offenders and execute them on the spot, if necessary.
Director Peter Travis and screenwriter Alex Garland team up to bring "Dredd" to life as a futuristic neo-noir action film that returns the celebrated character to the dark, visceral incarnation from John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra's original comic strip.
Joining Urban and Thirlby in the cast ensemble are Lena Headey, Jason Cope, Warrick Grier, Langley Kirkwood and Kevon Kane. The anti-hero movie will open wide in theaters across the U.S. on September 21.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars