'Twilight' Star Jackson Rathbone Expecting His First Child
Jackson Rathbone is going to be a first-time father, it has been confirmed. Representative of the "Twilight" star told several websites, that he and girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi are "thrilled and excited to be expecting their first child."
The baby is due to be born this summer because Hafsadi reportedly is five-months along. Rathbone allegedly met the 24-year-old, who is a burlesque dancer, during one of his concerts with his band 100 Monkeys.
No more details were released by his rep but Us Weekly said Rathbone has prepared himself to welcome fatherhood. Sources said he traded in two of his vehicles for a Lexus Hybrid SUV to make more room for the family's little one.
Jackson, 27, plays vampire Jasper Hale in "The Twilight Saga" films.
More Jackson Rathbone News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'