'Twilight' Star Jackson Rathbone Expecting His First Child
Jackson Rathbone is going to be a first-time father, it has been confirmed. Representative of the "Twilight" star told several websites, that he and girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi are "thrilled and excited to be expecting their first child."
The baby is due to be born this summer because Hafsadi reportedly is five-months along. Rathbone allegedly met the 24-year-old, who is a burlesque dancer, during one of his concerts with his band 100 Monkeys.
No more details were released by his rep but Us Weekly said Rathbone has prepared himself to welcome fatherhood. Sources said he traded in two of his vehicles for a Lexus Hybrid SUV to make more room for the family's little one.
Jackson, 27, plays vampire Jasper Hale in "The Twilight Saga" films.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism