'Twilight' Star Jackson Rathbone Expecting His First Child
Jackson Rathbone is going to be a first-time father, it has been confirmed. Representative of the "Twilight" star told several websites, that he and girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi are "thrilled and excited to be expecting their first child."
The baby is due to be born this summer because Hafsadi reportedly is five-months along. Rathbone allegedly met the 24-year-old, who is a burlesque dancer, during one of his concerts with his band 100 Monkeys.
No more details were released by his rep but Us Weekly said Rathbone has prepared himself to welcome fatherhood. Sources said he traded in two of his vehicles for a Lexus Hybrid SUV to make more room for the family's little one.
Jackson, 27, plays vampire Jasper Hale in "The Twilight Saga" films.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal