'Twilight' Star Jackson Rathbone Expecting His First Child
Jackson Rathbone is going to be a first-time father, it has been confirmed. Representative of the "Twilight" star told several websites, that he and girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi are "thrilled and excited to be expecting their first child."
The baby is due to be born this summer because Hafsadi reportedly is five-months along. Rathbone allegedly met the 24-year-old, who is a burlesque dancer, during one of his concerts with his band 100 Monkeys.
No more details were released by his rep but Us Weekly said Rathbone has prepared himself to welcome fatherhood. Sources said he traded in two of his vehicles for a Lexus Hybrid SUV to make more room for the family's little one.
Jackson, 27, plays vampire Jasper Hale in "The Twilight Saga" films.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked