'Twilight' Star Jackson Rathbone Expecting His First Child
Jackson Rathbone is going to be a first-time father, it has been confirmed. Representative of the "Twilight" star told several websites, that he and girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi are "thrilled and excited to be expecting their first child."
The baby is due to be born this summer because Hafsadi reportedly is five-months along. Rathbone allegedly met the 24-year-old, who is a burlesque dancer, during one of his concerts with his band 100 Monkeys.
No more details were released by his rep but Us Weekly said Rathbone has prepared himself to welcome fatherhood. Sources said he traded in two of his vehicles for a Lexus Hybrid SUV to make more room for the family's little one.
Jackson, 27, plays vampire Jasper Hale in "The Twilight Saga" films.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event