Adriana Lima Wants Roses for Valentine's Day
Adriana Lima has revealed what she would love to get on Valentine's Day, which is also her wedding anniversary. "Roses!" she told PEOPLE. "If my husband sends them to me at home, I'll be very happy. There's nothing better than to receive flowers from someone you love," she explained.
Lima also wishes her husband Marko Jaric to get her something that is "very elegant, very thoughtful and very romantic." "Valentine's Day means giving and receiving love in all different forms," the Brazilian beauty said before adding, "I think men should touch a woman's emotions. I love kisses, hugs ... all that good stuff!"
Talking further, Lima gave an advice to those who want to impress their loved one on the February 14 day. "Go a little more old-fashioned and include a handwritten note," the Victoria's Secret Angel suggested. "It's really touching and more direct."
Though Lima probably has received a bunch of gifts, there's one priceless present she received three years ago that can never be outdone. "[It] was my wedding day and it was very romantic," she recalled. "I will carry that memory with me for the rest of my life."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars