Adriana Lima Wants Roses for Valentine's Day
Adriana Lima has revealed what she would love to get on Valentine's Day, which is also her wedding anniversary. "Roses!" she told PEOPLE. "If my husband sends them to me at home, I'll be very happy. There's nothing better than to receive flowers from someone you love," she explained.
Lima also wishes her husband Marko Jaric to get her something that is "very elegant, very thoughtful and very romantic." "Valentine's Day means giving and receiving love in all different forms," the Brazilian beauty said before adding, "I think men should touch a woman's emotions. I love kisses, hugs ... all that good stuff!"
Talking further, Lima gave an advice to those who want to impress their loved one on the February 14 day. "Go a little more old-fashioned and include a handwritten note," the Victoria's Secret Angel suggested. "It's really touching and more direct."
Though Lima probably has received a bunch of gifts, there's one priceless present she received three years ago that can never be outdone. "[It] was my wedding day and it was very romantic," she recalled. "I will carry that memory with me for the rest of my life."
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC