Adriana Lima Wants Roses for Valentine's Day
Adriana Lima has revealed what she would love to get on Valentine's Day, which is also her wedding anniversary. "Roses!" she told PEOPLE. "If my husband sends them to me at home, I'll be very happy. There's nothing better than to receive flowers from someone you love," she explained.
Lima also wishes her husband Marko Jaric to get her something that is "very elegant, very thoughtful and very romantic." "Valentine's Day means giving and receiving love in all different forms," the Brazilian beauty said before adding, "I think men should touch a woman's emotions. I love kisses, hugs ... all that good stuff!"
Talking further, Lima gave an advice to those who want to impress their loved one on the February 14 day. "Go a little more old-fashioned and include a handwritten note," the Victoria's Secret Angel suggested. "It's really touching and more direct."
Though Lima probably has received a bunch of gifts, there's one priceless present she received three years ago that can never be outdone. "[It] was my wedding day and it was very romantic," she recalled. "I will carry that memory with me for the rest of my life."
More Adriana Lima News
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards