Tom Brady Gets Consolation Hug From Gisele Bundchen After Super Bowl Loss
Tom Brady might fail to bring his New England Patriots to win Super Bowl XLVI, but he still has Gisele Bundchen by his side. The NFL quarterback was photographed getting a consolation hug from his supermodel wife before the press on Sunday, February 5 night after the game.
Brady shared the emotional moment with Bundchen as he stepped out the Patriots locker room at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana after losing to the New York Giants with the final score of 21-17. While the 34-year-old athlete held his composure, his 31-year-old wife was clearly seen distraught by his loss.
Speaking about the loss after the game, Brady told the Boston Herald, "You always wish you could have done a little bit more. When you win, it's great. When you lose, you rehash the game and certainly think about the things that we could have done better. I wish we could have made a few more plays."
The quarterback additionally pointed out, "As a competitor, we all hate to lose. We fight as hard as we can and sometimes you get beat. I'm proud of our team for the way that we hung in there all season. We just kept fighting until the end and it came down to one play at the end of the game. ... I give (the Giants) a lot of credit for the plays they made. They deserved to win and hopefully we'll be back at some point."
More Tom Brady News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert