Tom Brady Gets Consolation Hug From Gisele Bundchen After Super Bowl Loss
Tom Brady might fail to bring his New England Patriots to win Super Bowl XLVI, but he still has Gisele Bundchen by his side. The NFL quarterback was photographed getting a consolation hug from his supermodel wife before the press on Sunday, February 5 night after the game.
Brady shared the emotional moment with Bundchen as he stepped out the Patriots locker room at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana after losing to the New York Giants with the final score of 21-17. While the 34-year-old athlete held his composure, his 31-year-old wife was clearly seen distraught by his loss.
Speaking about the loss after the game, Brady told the Boston Herald, "You always wish you could have done a little bit more. When you win, it's great. When you lose, you rehash the game and certainly think about the things that we could have done better. I wish we could have made a few more plays."
The quarterback additionally pointed out, "As a competitor, we all hate to lose. We fight as hard as we can and sometimes you get beat. I'm proud of our team for the way that we hung in there all season. We just kept fighting until the end and it came down to one play at the end of the game. ... I give (the Giants) a lot of credit for the plays they made. They deserved to win and hopefully we'll be back at some point."
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala