'Act of Valor' Super Bowl Spot Sees Real Navy SEALs on Heroic Duty
Hot on the heels of the freshly released Super Bowl spots from some big movies, Relativity Media unleashed the ad for its R-rated action "Act of Valor" during the football game on Sunday, February 5. The promo video showcases a nearly accurate portrayal of Navy SEALs operation as it features actual military personnel.
With Eminem's "Not Afraid" playing as the backsound, the footage not only sees the heroic sequences from the armed force, but it also uncovers their relationship with their family who are left home for duty.
An unprecedented blend of real-life heroism and original filmmaking, "Act of Valor" stars a group of active-duty Navy SEALs in a powerful story of contemporary global anti-terrorism. Inspired by true events, the film combines stunning combat sequences, up-to-the minute battlefield technology and heart-pumping emotion for the ultimate action adventure.
The film takes audiences deep into the secretive world of the most elite, highly trained group of warriors in the modern world. When the rescue of a kidnapped CIA operative leads to the discovery of a deadly terrorist plot against the U.S., a team of SEALs is dispatched on a worldwide manhunt.
As the valiant men of Bandito Platoon race to stop a coordinated attack that could kill and wound thousands of American civilians, they must balance their commitment to country, team and their families back home.
Directed and produced by Mike McCoy and Scott Waugh, "Act of Valor" will hit theaters across the U.S. on February 24.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal