NBC's Musically-Themed Super Bowl Ad Presents '30 Rock', 'The Office', 'Smash' Casts
NBC promotes its shows in one Super Bowl ad featuring the star-studded casts of "30 Rock", "The Office", "Parks and Recreation", "Community" and many more. It opens with the cast and crew of "TGS with Tracy Jordan" gathering to watch the football game on TV together.
After delivering a little speech about being part of a big family, Alec Baldwin's Jack Donaghy starts the rendition of "Brotherhood of Man". The scenes then switch to capture the employees of Dunder Mifflin in Scranton branch, the workers of Pawnee parks department, the students in Greendale Community College, the beloved detectives of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" and more.
Jay Leno, Donald Trump, "The Voice" mentors, as well as the stars of "Smash", "Are You There, Chelsea?" and "Up All Night" also make brief appearances in the video. The musical number continues on the street with "Saturday Night Live" regulars, "Today" co-hosts and Brian Williams.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics