NBC's Musically-Themed Super Bowl Ad Presents '30 Rock', 'The Office', 'Smash' Casts
NBC promotes its shows in one Super Bowl ad featuring the star-studded casts of "30 Rock", "The Office", "Parks and Recreation", "Community" and many more. It opens with the cast and crew of "TGS with Tracy Jordan" gathering to watch the football game on TV together.
After delivering a little speech about being part of a big family, Alec Baldwin's Jack Donaghy starts the rendition of "Brotherhood of Man". The scenes then switch to capture the employees of Dunder Mifflin in Scranton branch, the workers of Pawnee parks department, the students in Greendale Community College, the beloved detectives of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" and more.
Jay Leno, Donald Trump, "The Voice" mentors, as well as the stars of "Smash", "Are You There, Chelsea?" and "Up All Night" also make brief appearances in the video. The musical number continues on the street with "Saturday Night Live" regulars, "Today" co-hosts and Brian Williams.
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure