NBC's Musically-Themed Super Bowl Ad Presents '30 Rock', 'The Office', 'Smash' Casts
NBC promotes its shows in one Super Bowl ad featuring the star-studded casts of "30 Rock", "The Office", "Parks and Recreation", "Community" and many more. It opens with the cast and crew of "TGS with Tracy Jordan" gathering to watch the football game on TV together.
After delivering a little speech about being part of a big family, Alec Baldwin's Jack Donaghy starts the rendition of "Brotherhood of Man". The scenes then switch to capture the employees of Dunder Mifflin in Scranton branch, the workers of Pawnee parks department, the students in Greendale Community College, the beloved detectives of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" and more.
Jay Leno, Donald Trump, "The Voice" mentors, as well as the stars of "Smash", "Are You There, Chelsea?" and "Up All Night" also make brief appearances in the video. The musical number continues on the street with "Saturday Night Live" regulars, "Today" co-hosts and Brian Williams.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die