NBC's Musically-Themed Super Bowl Ad Presents '30 Rock', 'The Office', 'Smash' Casts
NBC promotes its shows in one Super Bowl ad featuring the star-studded casts of "30 Rock", "The Office", "Parks and Recreation", "Community" and many more. It opens with the cast and crew of "TGS with Tracy Jordan" gathering to watch the football game on TV together.
After delivering a little speech about being part of a big family, Alec Baldwin's Jack Donaghy starts the rendition of "Brotherhood of Man". The scenes then switch to capture the employees of Dunder Mifflin in Scranton branch, the workers of Pawnee parks department, the students in Greendale Community College, the beloved detectives of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" and more.
Jay Leno, Donald Trump, "The Voice" mentors, as well as the stars of "Smash", "Are You There, Chelsea?" and "Up All Night" also make brief appearances in the video. The musical number continues on the street with "Saturday Night Live" regulars, "Today" co-hosts and Brian Williams.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism