NBC's Musically-Themed Super Bowl Ad Presents '30 Rock', 'The Office', 'Smash' Casts
NBC promotes its shows in one Super Bowl ad featuring the star-studded casts of "30 Rock", "The Office", "Parks and Recreation", "Community" and many more. It opens with the cast and crew of "TGS with Tracy Jordan" gathering to watch the football game on TV together.
After delivering a little speech about being part of a big family, Alec Baldwin's Jack Donaghy starts the rendition of "Brotherhood of Man". The scenes then switch to capture the employees of Dunder Mifflin in Scranton branch, the workers of Pawnee parks department, the students in Greendale Community College, the beloved detectives of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" and more.
Jay Leno, Donald Trump, "The Voice" mentors, as well as the stars of "Smash", "Are You There, Chelsea?" and "Up All Night" also make brief appearances in the video. The musical number continues on the street with "Saturday Night Live" regulars, "Today" co-hosts and Brian Williams.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group