'America's Got Talent' Super Bowl Ad Features Cruel Howard Stern
Howard Stern steals the spotlight in "America's Got Talent" Super Bowl ad. The radio personality does what he promised when he was selected as the new judge by showing no mercy to contestants who have no outstanding talent.
The shock jock turns a fire hose on a man who wears a weird outfit while singing Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger". He does not even try to be nicer to a little girl dressing in a pink dress, hosing her down too.
"AGT" will return with the new season this summer on NBC. Stern will join Sharon Osbourne and Howie Mandel on the judging panel after Piers Morgan resigned last November.
"I am going to tell you your kiddie has no talent...this nonsense of Howie and Sharon putting through less than talented people has got to stop. Under my administration, there will be no Frank Sinatra impersonators winning," Stern previously said. "I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but feelings are going to be hurt."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding