'America's Got Talent' Super Bowl Ad Features Cruel Howard Stern
Howard Stern steals the spotlight in "America's Got Talent" Super Bowl ad. The radio personality does what he promised when he was selected as the new judge by showing no mercy to contestants who have no outstanding talent.
The shock jock turns a fire hose on a man who wears a weird outfit while singing Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger". He does not even try to be nicer to a little girl dressing in a pink dress, hosing her down too.
"AGT" will return with the new season this summer on NBC. Stern will join Sharon Osbourne and Howie Mandel on the judging panel after Piers Morgan resigned last November.
"I am going to tell you your kiddie has no talent...this nonsense of Howie and Sharon putting through less than talented people has got to stop. Under my administration, there will be no Frank Sinatra impersonators winning," Stern previously said. "I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but feelings are going to be hurt."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'