'America's Got Talent' Super Bowl Ad Features Cruel Howard Stern
Howard Stern steals the spotlight in "America's Got Talent" Super Bowl ad. The radio personality does what he promised when he was selected as the new judge by showing no mercy to contestants who have no outstanding talent.
The shock jock turns a fire hose on a man who wears a weird outfit while singing Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger". He does not even try to be nicer to a little girl dressing in a pink dress, hosing her down too.
"AGT" will return with the new season this summer on NBC. Stern will join Sharon Osbourne and Howie Mandel on the judging panel after Piers Morgan resigned last November.
"I am going to tell you your kiddie has no talent...this nonsense of Howie and Sharon putting through less than talented people has got to stop. Under my administration, there will be no Frank Sinatra impersonators winning," Stern previously said. "I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but feelings are going to be hurt."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour