'America's Got Talent' Super Bowl Ad Features Cruel Howard Stern
Howard Stern steals the spotlight in "America's Got Talent" Super Bowl ad. The radio personality does what he promised when he was selected as the new judge by showing no mercy to contestants who have no outstanding talent.
The shock jock turns a fire hose on a man who wears a weird outfit while singing Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger". He does not even try to be nicer to a little girl dressing in a pink dress, hosing her down too.
"AGT" will return with the new season this summer on NBC. Stern will join Sharon Osbourne and Howie Mandel on the judging panel after Piers Morgan resigned last November.
"I am going to tell you your kiddie has no talent...this nonsense of Howie and Sharon putting through less than talented people has got to stop. Under my administration, there will be no Frank Sinatra impersonators winning," Stern previously said. "I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but feelings are going to be hurt."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard