'America's Got Talent' Super Bowl Ad Features Cruel Howard Stern
Howard Stern steals the spotlight in "America's Got Talent" Super Bowl ad. The radio personality does what he promised when he was selected as the new judge by showing no mercy to contestants who have no outstanding talent.
The shock jock turns a fire hose on a man who wears a weird outfit while singing Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger". He does not even try to be nicer to a little girl dressing in a pink dress, hosing her down too.
"AGT" will return with the new season this summer on NBC. Stern will join Sharon Osbourne and Howie Mandel on the judging panel after Piers Morgan resigned last November.
"I am going to tell you your kiddie has no talent...this nonsense of Howie and Sharon putting through less than talented people has got to stop. Under my administration, there will be no Frank Sinatra impersonators winning," Stern previously said. "I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but feelings are going to be hurt."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna