Celebrities Reveal Their Pick for 2012 Super Bowl Winner, Sarah Jessica Parker Not Interested
Embracing the Super Bowl XLVI spirit, many celebrities have shared which side they are rooting for. Katharine McPhee and Larry King are among those siding with the New York Giants, the likes of Jessica Simpson and Arnold Schwarzenegger pick the New England Patriots as the winner, while Sarah Jessica Parker is simply not interested.
Of the Sunday, February 5 game, "Smash" star McPhee said, "I went to school in Boston and now I live in New York, and my whole crew in New York will be mad if I don't root for the Giants." Meanwhile, King made his prediction as saying, "Today is the big day! Can't wait to watch the Super Bowl. My prediction: Giants win."
Simpson, on the other hand, spilled, "We were really sad the Niners aren't here right now - Eric [Johnson] played for the Niners - but he's from Boston, so we're going with the Patriots." The "Come on Over" singer further explained why she won't cheer for the Giants, "And I'm a Cowboys fan, so I cannot root for the Giants!"
Schwarzenegger even shared his prediction for the final score. "New England, 31-24," the former California governor said. "I can't pick against my neighbor, especially when he is playing at such a high level." He added, "Tom Brady will be the Super Bowl MVP."
Others rooting for the Giants included "Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe, actress Alyssa Milano, rocker Joan Jett and wrestling legend Hulk Hogan. Meanwhile, the Patriots have Melissa Joan Hart, Conan O'Brien and Kellan Lutz among others as supporters.
Parker, whose husband Matthew Broderick become Internet sensation with his Ferris Bueller-themed Honda CR-V ad, however couldn't care less who will win. In an interview with USA Today, she said, "I can tell you honesty, I will not be watching the football game. I have absolutely no interest."
"How long does (the game) last? Up to four hours? Really?" the "Lovelace" actress went on to ask. She then stated, "If I had four hours of leisure time, I would watch the first episode of 'Luck' and start the first season of 'Mad Men' or 'Downton Abbey'. You get my point."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show