Sean Kingston Owes IRS $131,000 in Taxes
Sean Kingston failed to pay his taxes on the due date. America's Internal Revenue Service have requested for payment from the singer but since he did not meet the demand, the feds obtained a lien on his property. Kingston could lose it to the government if doesn't pay up any sooner.
According to the documents obtained by TMZ, Kingston owed the country $131,379.51 for the money he made in 2009. He released his second studio album "Tomorrow" that year. The 22-year-old's representatives have not made a comment about this.
Kingston has just finished his national tour to support his new album, "Back 2 Life". He recently moved from Miami where he got the jetski accident last year to a massive Hollywood Hills mansion. He signed the lease and moved into the house last month. The crib includes a 25-seat movie theater, a pool, and its own gym.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!