Sean Kingston Owes IRS $131,000 in Taxes
Sean Kingston failed to pay his taxes on the due date. America's Internal Revenue Service have requested for payment from the singer but since he did not meet the demand, the feds obtained a lien on his property. Kingston could lose it to the government if doesn't pay up any sooner.
According to the documents obtained by TMZ, Kingston owed the country $131,379.51 for the money he made in 2009. He released his second studio album "Tomorrow" that year. The 22-year-old's representatives have not made a comment about this.
Kingston has just finished his national tour to support his new album, "Back 2 Life". He recently moved from Miami where he got the jetski accident last year to a massive Hollywood Hills mansion. He signed the lease and moved into the house last month. The crib includes a 25-seat movie theater, a pool, and its own gym.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video