Sean Kingston Owes IRS $131,000 in Taxes
Sean Kingston failed to pay his taxes on the due date. America's Internal Revenue Service have requested for payment from the singer but since he did not meet the demand, the feds obtained a lien on his property. Kingston could lose it to the government if doesn't pay up any sooner.
According to the documents obtained by TMZ, Kingston owed the country $131,379.51 for the money he made in 2009. He released his second studio album "Tomorrow" that year. The 22-year-old's representatives have not made a comment about this.
Kingston has just finished his national tour to support his new album, "Back 2 Life". He recently moved from Miami where he got the jetski accident last year to a massive Hollywood Hills mansion. He signed the lease and moved into the house last month. The crib includes a 25-seat movie theater, a pool, and its own gym.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion