Sean Kingston Owes IRS $131,000 in Taxes
Sean Kingston failed to pay his taxes on the due date. America's Internal Revenue Service have requested for payment from the singer but since he did not meet the demand, the feds obtained a lien on his property. Kingston could lose it to the government if doesn't pay up any sooner.
According to the documents obtained by TMZ, Kingston owed the country $131,379.51 for the money he made in 2009. He released his second studio album "Tomorrow" that year. The 22-year-old's representatives have not made a comment about this.
Kingston has just finished his national tour to support his new album, "Back 2 Life". He recently moved from Miami where he got the jetski accident last year to a massive Hollywood Hills mansion. He signed the lease and moved into the house last month. The crib includes a 25-seat movie theater, a pool, and its own gym.
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations