Sean Kingston Owes IRS $131,000 in Taxes
Sean Kingston failed to pay his taxes on the due date. America's Internal Revenue Service have requested for payment from the singer but since he did not meet the demand, the feds obtained a lien on his property. Kingston could lose it to the government if doesn't pay up any sooner.
According to the documents obtained by TMZ, Kingston owed the country $131,379.51 for the money he made in 2009. He released his second studio album "Tomorrow" that year. The 22-year-old's representatives have not made a comment about this.
Kingston has just finished his national tour to support his new album, "Back 2 Life". He recently moved from Miami where he got the jetski accident last year to a massive Hollywood Hills mansion. He signed the lease and moved into the house last month. The crib includes a 25-seat movie theater, a pool, and its own gym.
More Sean Kingston News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival