Kat Von D Said She's Going Celibate
A series of tumultuous relationships have driven Kat Von D to celibacy. The tattoo artist who has dated Sandra Bullock's infamous ex, Jesse James, and became engaged to him twice, said that she is not really in the mood for looking for a new lover.
"I am celibate so I am not really looking for a partner," Kat revealed to OK! while out at an exclusive preview party for her "New American Beauty Art Show". Explaining further her decision not to have sex, she said, "I just feel like I am on a different path now, to be honest with you. But, it's more like respect and the way I perceive love and true love to be. It's very sacred and much bigger then sex."
When asked when she would end the celibacy and start looking for the one, she said, "I think to me its just always - I look at my friends and the qualities that I love about them is that they are just themselves, you know."
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'