Kat Von D Said She's Going Celibate
A series of tumultuous relationships have driven Kat Von D to celibacy. The tattoo artist who has dated Sandra Bullock's infamous ex, Jesse James, and became engaged to him twice, said that she is not really in the mood for looking for a new lover.
"I am celibate so I am not really looking for a partner," Kat revealed to OK! while out at an exclusive preview party for her "New American Beauty Art Show". Explaining further her decision not to have sex, she said, "I just feel like I am on a different path now, to be honest with you. But, it's more like respect and the way I perceive love and true love to be. It's very sacred and much bigger then sex."
When asked when she would end the celibacy and start looking for the one, she said, "I think to me its just always - I look at my friends and the qualities that I love about them is that they are just themselves, you know."
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC