Kat Von D Said She's Going Celibate
A series of tumultuous relationships have driven Kat Von D to celibacy. The tattoo artist who has dated Sandra Bullock's infamous ex, Jesse James, and became engaged to him twice, said that she is not really in the mood for looking for a new lover.
"I am celibate so I am not really looking for a partner," Kat revealed to OK! while out at an exclusive preview party for her "New American Beauty Art Show". Explaining further her decision not to have sex, she said, "I just feel like I am on a different path now, to be honest with you. But, it's more like respect and the way I perceive love and true love to be. It's very sacred and much bigger then sex."
When asked when she would end the celibacy and start looking for the one, she said, "I think to me its just always - I look at my friends and the qualities that I love about them is that they are just themselves, you know."
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order