Kat Von D Said She's Going Celibate
A series of tumultuous relationships have driven Kat Von D to celibacy. The tattoo artist who has dated Sandra Bullock's infamous ex, Jesse James, and became engaged to him twice, said that she is not really in the mood for looking for a new lover.
"I am celibate so I am not really looking for a partner," Kat revealed to OK! while out at an exclusive preview party for her "New American Beauty Art Show". Explaining further her decision not to have sex, she said, "I just feel like I am on a different path now, to be honest with you. But, it's more like respect and the way I perceive love and true love to be. It's very sacred and much bigger then sex."
When asked when she would end the celibacy and start looking for the one, she said, "I think to me its just always - I look at my friends and the qualities that I love about them is that they are just themselves, you know."
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters