Kat Von D Said She's Going Celibate
A series of tumultuous relationships have driven Kat Von D to celibacy. The tattoo artist who has dated Sandra Bullock's infamous ex, Jesse James, and became engaged to him twice, said that she is not really in the mood for looking for a new lover.
"I am celibate so I am not really looking for a partner," Kat revealed to OK! while out at an exclusive preview party for her "New American Beauty Art Show". Explaining further her decision not to have sex, she said, "I just feel like I am on a different path now, to be honest with you. But, it's more like respect and the way I perceive love and true love to be. It's very sacred and much bigger then sex."
When asked when she would end the celibacy and start looking for the one, she said, "I think to me its just always - I look at my friends and the qualities that I love about them is that they are just themselves, you know."
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut