L.A. Reid Reportedly Locked for 'X Factor' Season 2
The report that L.A. Reid is returning to the next season of "The X Factor (US)" is getting stronger. The Epic Records chairman reportedly signed the contract on Friday, February 3 to secure his place as a judge on the second season of the singing talent show.
The other two judges, Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul have received the boot, so has the debut season's host, Steve Jones. Reid survived the cut reportedly because he was the one shining throughout the first season with his honest opinion and no-hesitation attitude. Some said that Reid is even nastier than producer Simon Cowell.
THR also said in its report that a female artist is soon to be added, but it won't be Beyonce Knowles. However, there's a possibility that Mariah Carey is the one being seriously considered by the producers for the judging panel next year. Sometime ago, she was allegedly in final negotiations to be a mentor on the show.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame