L.A. Reid Reportedly Locked for 'X Factor' Season 2
The report that L.A. Reid is returning to the next season of "The X Factor (US)" is getting stronger. The Epic Records chairman reportedly signed the contract on Friday, February 3 to secure his place as a judge on the second season of the singing talent show.
The other two judges, Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul have received the boot, so has the debut season's host, Steve Jones. Reid survived the cut reportedly because he was the one shining throughout the first season with his honest opinion and no-hesitation attitude. Some said that Reid is even nastier than producer Simon Cowell.
THR also said in its report that a female artist is soon to be added, but it won't be Beyonce Knowles. However, there's a possibility that Mariah Carey is the one being seriously considered by the producers for the judging panel next year. Sometime ago, she was allegedly in final negotiations to be a mentor on the show.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture