L.A. Reid Reportedly Locked for 'X Factor' Season 2
The report that L.A. Reid is returning to the next season of "The X Factor (US)" is getting stronger. The Epic Records chairman reportedly signed the contract on Friday, February 3 to secure his place as a judge on the second season of the singing talent show.
The other two judges, Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul have received the boot, so has the debut season's host, Steve Jones. Reid survived the cut reportedly because he was the one shining throughout the first season with his honest opinion and no-hesitation attitude. Some said that Reid is even nastier than producer Simon Cowell.
THR also said in its report that a female artist is soon to be added, but it won't be Beyonce Knowles. However, there's a possibility that Mariah Carey is the one being seriously considered by the producers for the judging panel next year. Sometime ago, she was allegedly in final negotiations to be a mentor on the show.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans