Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Find a Place to Live In Together
Things are shaping up for Jennifer Aniston and boyfriend Justin Theroux. After looking for a pad to live in together last year, they finally landed their money on a house in Bel Air, California. The mansion is 8,500 square feet, boasting a vineyard, detached guest house as well as both city and ocean view.
"The house will pull them together in a way that hasn't existed up to now. It's their house. Justin put up a portion of the money so that it is truly both of of theirs, both of their names are on the deed and title. They couldn't be going stronger," a source told OK!. "They'll create a nest together, combining both of their tastes. I can't wait to see what they come up with as a couple."
Aniston and Theroux reportedly have been looking for a place to live in together since July last year. A source also told People that they even rented a house together in August while looking for the perfect place. The actress is said happy to be done looking.
It is yet unknown, however, whether they would take the relationship to the next level. "I was somewhat shocked that they didn't get married on New Year's, but she's so in love, happier than she's ever been in her life with Justin. I've never seen her so at peace and so relaxed. The struggle is over," said the same source.
"The self doubt is over. Jennifer is over the moon in love with a guy who is on that same moon with her. Maybe a marriage certificate means nothing to her right now. She's got a lot of old fashioned beliefs and she will marry Justin. He's proposed; they've got the rings. It's a done deal except for it's not official."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen