Lady GaGa Embraces Super Bowl Spirit in Topless Photo
Lady GaGa is catching some football fever. The "Born This Way" hitmaker has taken some time off her busy schedule to pose for another photo shoot with fashion photographer Terry Richardson, and in one of the black and white shots, she is captured holding a pigskin in front of her bare chest.
The photo was uploaded by Richardson on his blog titled Terry Richardson's Diary Friday, February 3, just two days before New York Giants faces New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI. Seemingly embracing the big game spirit, the 46-year-old photographer wrote on the picture's caption, "Lady GaGa holding a football... Go Giants!"
Aside from the topless snap, GaGa also struck several other poses for Richardson. One sees the Mother Monster climbing aboard a motorcycle in leather, two others display her posing with the photographer himself, and the other two more photos exhibit the "Marry the Night" singer rocking big nerd glasses while flaunting her cleavage.
GaGa herself has expressed her excitement over this year's Super Bowl. "Looking forward to seeing the Superbowl!" she previously tweeted. "The halftime show will be wonderful I'm sure. An excuse to drink beer+watch boys in tights. #yes."
More Lady GaGa News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show