Lady GaGa Embraces Super Bowl Spirit in Topless Photo
Lady GaGa is catching some football fever. The "Born This Way" hitmaker has taken some time off her busy schedule to pose for another photo shoot with fashion photographer Terry Richardson, and in one of the black and white shots, she is captured holding a pigskin in front of her bare chest.
The photo was uploaded by Richardson on his blog titled Terry Richardson's Diary Friday, February 3, just two days before New York Giants faces New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI. Seemingly embracing the big game spirit, the 46-year-old photographer wrote on the picture's caption, "Lady GaGa holding a football... Go Giants!"
Aside from the topless snap, GaGa also struck several other poses for Richardson. One sees the Mother Monster climbing aboard a motorcycle in leather, two others display her posing with the photographer himself, and the other two more photos exhibit the "Marry the Night" singer rocking big nerd glasses while flaunting her cleavage.
GaGa herself has expressed her excitement over this year's Super Bowl. "Looking forward to seeing the Superbowl!" she previously tweeted. "The halftime show will be wonderful I'm sure. An excuse to drink beer+watch boys in tights. #yes."
More Lady GaGa News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics