Lady GaGa Embraces Super Bowl Spirit in Topless Photo
Lady GaGa is catching some football fever. The "Born This Way" hitmaker has taken some time off her busy schedule to pose for another photo shoot with fashion photographer Terry Richardson, and in one of the black and white shots, she is captured holding a pigskin in front of her bare chest.
The photo was uploaded by Richardson on his blog titled Terry Richardson's Diary Friday, February 3, just two days before New York Giants faces New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI. Seemingly embracing the big game spirit, the 46-year-old photographer wrote on the picture's caption, "Lady GaGa holding a football... Go Giants!"
Aside from the topless snap, GaGa also struck several other poses for Richardson. One sees the Mother Monster climbing aboard a motorcycle in leather, two others display her posing with the photographer himself, and the other two more photos exhibit the "Marry the Night" singer rocking big nerd glasses while flaunting her cleavage.
GaGa herself has expressed her excitement over this year's Super Bowl. "Looking forward to seeing the Superbowl!" she previously tweeted. "The halftime show will be wonderful I'm sure. An excuse to drink beer+watch boys in tights. #yes."
More Lady GaGa News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville