Lady GaGa Embraces Super Bowl Spirit in Topless Photo
Lady GaGa is catching some football fever. The "Born This Way" hitmaker has taken some time off her busy schedule to pose for another photo shoot with fashion photographer Terry Richardson, and in one of the black and white shots, she is captured holding a pigskin in front of her bare chest.
The photo was uploaded by Richardson on his blog titled Terry Richardson's Diary Friday, February 3, just two days before New York Giants faces New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI. Seemingly embracing the big game spirit, the 46-year-old photographer wrote on the picture's caption, "Lady GaGa holding a football... Go Giants!"
Aside from the topless snap, GaGa also struck several other poses for Richardson. One sees the Mother Monster climbing aboard a motorcycle in leather, two others display her posing with the photographer himself, and the other two more photos exhibit the "Marry the Night" singer rocking big nerd glasses while flaunting her cleavage.
GaGa herself has expressed her excitement over this year's Super Bowl. "Looking forward to seeing the Superbowl!" she previously tweeted. "The halftime show will be wonderful I'm sure. An excuse to drink beer+watch boys in tights. #yes."
More Lady GaGa News
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two