New Videos: Drake's 'Practice' and Miguel's 'Adorn'
Drake and Miguel have released a new music video each. The Canadian rapper drops a viral clip for his song entitled "Practice", while the Californian R&B singer promotes his single called "Adorn".
Both of them keep their videos simple without any elaborate storylines. Drizzy doesn't appear in his clip until near the end of it. Instead, he taps a bootylious lady to shake her rump in front of the camera. As for Miguel, he's singing his heart out to the camera in very close-up shots.
"Practice" is taken from Drizzy's second studio album "Take Care", which has been in stores since last year. "Adorn", meanwhile, is confirmed for Miguel's next project "Art Dealer Chic, Vol. 1" that is expected to come out in the U.S. on February 27.
More Drake News
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8
- Shania Twain Announces First Album in 15 Years and New Single 'Life's About to Get Good'
- Caitlyn Jenner Hints at Running for Office, Slams Donald Trump for 'Screwing' With LGBT Community