New Videos: Drake's 'Practice' and Miguel's 'Adorn'
Drake and Miguel have released a new music video each. The Canadian rapper drops a viral clip for his song entitled "Practice", while the Californian R&B singer promotes his single called "Adorn".
Both of them keep their videos simple without any elaborate storylines. Drizzy doesn't appear in his clip until near the end of it. Instead, he taps a bootylious lady to shake her rump in front of the camera. As for Miguel, he's singing his heart out to the camera in very close-up shots.
"Practice" is taken from Drizzy's second studio album "Take Care", which has been in stores since last year. "Adorn", meanwhile, is confirmed for Miguel's next project "Art Dealer Chic, Vol. 1" that is expected to come out in the U.S. on February 27.
More Drake News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked