New Videos: Drake's 'Practice' and Miguel's 'Adorn'
Drake and Miguel have released a new music video each. The Canadian rapper drops a viral clip for his song entitled "Practice", while the Californian R&B singer promotes his single called "Adorn".
Both of them keep their videos simple without any elaborate storylines. Drizzy doesn't appear in his clip until near the end of it. Instead, he taps a bootylious lady to shake her rump in front of the camera. As for Miguel, he's singing his heart out to the camera in very close-up shots.
"Practice" is taken from Drizzy's second studio album "Take Care", which has been in stores since last year. "Adorn", meanwhile, is confirmed for Miguel's next project "Art Dealer Chic, Vol. 1" that is expected to come out in the U.S. on February 27.
More Drake News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival