New Videos: Drake's 'Practice' and Miguel's 'Adorn'
Drake and Miguel have released a new music video each. The Canadian rapper drops a viral clip for his song entitled "Practice", while the Californian R&B singer promotes his single called "Adorn".
Both of them keep their videos simple without any elaborate storylines. Drizzy doesn't appear in his clip until near the end of it. Instead, he taps a bootylious lady to shake her rump in front of the camera. As for Miguel, he's singing his heart out to the camera in very close-up shots.
"Practice" is taken from Drizzy's second studio album "Take Care", which has been in stores since last year. "Adorn", meanwhile, is confirmed for Miguel's next project "Art Dealer Chic, Vol. 1" that is expected to come out in the U.S. on February 27.
More Drake News
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape