Video Premiere: Alexandra Burke's 'Elephant'
Alexandra Burke has debuted a music video in support of her new single "Elephant". The former contestant of "The X Factor" gets over a recent breakup by throwing a party with her friends in an abandoned den.
"The concept of the video is really me showing my ex-boyfriend what he's missing, and now he sees this new girl transformed because she's broken up with him," she said. "What I love about music videos is the fact that I get to have some fun. It's a really nice way to just live with the song, perform it, have fun with it [and] dance my little socks off."
"Elephant" was recorded for Burke's upcoming second studio album. "It's based on the saying 'the elephant in the room'. It's about not discussing something you know needs to be discussed whether it's in a relationship or with friends or family," she said of the single.
Alexandra Burke's "Elephant" music video
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars