Video Premiere: Alexandra Burke's 'Elephant'
Alexandra Burke has debuted a music video in support of her new single "Elephant". The former contestant of "The X Factor" gets over a recent breakup by throwing a party with her friends in an abandoned den.
"The concept of the video is really me showing my ex-boyfriend what he's missing, and now he sees this new girl transformed because she's broken up with him," she said. "What I love about music videos is the fact that I get to have some fun. It's a really nice way to just live with the song, perform it, have fun with it [and] dance my little socks off."
"Elephant" was recorded for Burke's upcoming second studio album. "It's based on the saying 'the elephant in the room'. It's about not discussing something you know needs to be discussed whether it's in a relationship or with friends or family," she said of the single.
Alexandra Burke's "Elephant" music video
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'