Video Premiere: Alexandra Burke's 'Elephant'
Alexandra Burke has debuted a music video in support of her new single "Elephant". The former contestant of "The X Factor" gets over a recent breakup by throwing a party with her friends in an abandoned den.
"The concept of the video is really me showing my ex-boyfriend what he's missing, and now he sees this new girl transformed because she's broken up with him," she said. "What I love about music videos is the fact that I get to have some fun. It's a really nice way to just live with the song, perform it, have fun with it [and] dance my little socks off."
"Elephant" was recorded for Burke's upcoming second studio album. "It's based on the saying 'the elephant in the room'. It's about not discussing something you know needs to be discussed whether it's in a relationship or with friends or family," she said of the single.
Alexandra Burke's "Elephant" music video
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'