Video Premiere: Alexandra Burke's 'Elephant'
Alexandra Burke has debuted a music video in support of her new single "Elephant". The former contestant of "The X Factor" gets over a recent breakup by throwing a party with her friends in an abandoned den.
"The concept of the video is really me showing my ex-boyfriend what he's missing, and now he sees this new girl transformed because she's broken up with him," she said. "What I love about music videos is the fact that I get to have some fun. It's a really nice way to just live with the song, perform it, have fun with it [and] dance my little socks off."
"Elephant" was recorded for Burke's upcoming second studio album. "It's based on the saying 'the elephant in the room'. It's about not discussing something you know needs to be discussed whether it's in a relationship or with friends or family," she said of the single.
Alexandra Burke's "Elephant" music video
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her