Video Premiere: Adam Lambert's 'Better Than I Know Myself'
Adam Lambert's music video for his new single "Better Than I Know Myself" has come out in full. Directed by Ray Kay, the clip shows two different characters of the singer. One sees him as a bad-tempered baddie, and the other shows him as a calm, collected guy.
"I definitely wanted to take a more hands on role in the video concept, in the whole process," Lambert said. "Luckily, I got my first pick of director, which was Ray Kay. His eye is amazing. He's got some great taste and great ideas. I think what we came up with was a nice twist on the song."
Talking about the single, he stated, "[It's] a song that anybody who has been in or is in a relationship can relate to." He explained, "You know, sometimes you screw up or you say something that hurts your partner's feelings or you haven't been supportive."
"Better Than I Know Myself" is confirmed for his second studio album "Trespassing", which is due to come out across the United States on March 20.
Adam Lambert's "Better Than I Know Myself" music video
More Adam Lambert News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival