Video Premiere: Adam Lambert's 'Better Than I Know Myself'
Adam Lambert's music video for his new single "Better Than I Know Myself" has come out in full. Directed by Ray Kay, the clip shows two different characters of the singer. One sees him as a bad-tempered baddie, and the other shows him as a calm, collected guy.
"I definitely wanted to take a more hands on role in the video concept, in the whole process," Lambert said. "Luckily, I got my first pick of director, which was Ray Kay. His eye is amazing. He's got some great taste and great ideas. I think what we came up with was a nice twist on the song."
Talking about the single, he stated, "[It's] a song that anybody who has been in or is in a relationship can relate to." He explained, "You know, sometimes you screw up or you say something that hurts your partner's feelings or you haven't been supportive."
"Better Than I Know Myself" is confirmed for his second studio album "Trespassing", which is due to come out across the United States on March 20.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen