Video Premiere: Adam Lambert's 'Better Than I Know Myself'
Adam Lambert's music video for his new single "Better Than I Know Myself" has come out in full. Directed by Ray Kay, the clip shows two different characters of the singer. One sees him as a bad-tempered baddie, and the other shows him as a calm, collected guy.
"I definitely wanted to take a more hands on role in the video concept, in the whole process," Lambert said. "Luckily, I got my first pick of director, which was Ray Kay. His eye is amazing. He's got some great taste and great ideas. I think what we came up with was a nice twist on the song."
Talking about the single, he stated, "[It's] a song that anybody who has been in or is in a relationship can relate to." He explained, "You know, sometimes you screw up or you say something that hurts your partner's feelings or you haven't been supportive."
"Better Than I Know Myself" is confirmed for his second studio album "Trespassing", which is due to come out across the United States on March 20.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship