Video Premiere: Adam Lambert's 'Better Than I Know Myself'
Adam Lambert's music video for his new single "Better Than I Know Myself" has come out in full. Directed by Ray Kay, the clip shows two different characters of the singer. One sees him as a bad-tempered baddie, and the other shows him as a calm, collected guy.
"I definitely wanted to take a more hands on role in the video concept, in the whole process," Lambert said. "Luckily, I got my first pick of director, which was Ray Kay. His eye is amazing. He's got some great taste and great ideas. I think what we came up with was a nice twist on the song."
Talking about the single, he stated, "[It's] a song that anybody who has been in or is in a relationship can relate to." He explained, "You know, sometimes you screw up or you say something that hurts your partner's feelings or you haven't been supportive."
"Better Than I Know Myself" is confirmed for his second studio album "Trespassing", which is due to come out across the United States on March 20.
Adam Lambert's "Better Than I Know Myself" music video
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly