Video Premiere: Adam Lambert's 'Better Than I Know Myself'
Adam Lambert's music video for his new single "Better Than I Know Myself" has come out in full. Directed by Ray Kay, the clip shows two different characters of the singer. One sees him as a bad-tempered baddie, and the other shows him as a calm, collected guy.
"I definitely wanted to take a more hands on role in the video concept, in the whole process," Lambert said. "Luckily, I got my first pick of director, which was Ray Kay. His eye is amazing. He's got some great taste and great ideas. I think what we came up with was a nice twist on the song."
Talking about the single, he stated, "[It's] a song that anybody who has been in or is in a relationship can relate to." He explained, "You know, sometimes you screw up or you say something that hurts your partner's feelings or you haven't been supportive."
"Better Than I Know Myself" is confirmed for his second studio album "Trespassing", which is due to come out across the United States on March 20.
Adam Lambert's "Better Than I Know Myself" music video
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance