Josh Radnor Will Assume Narrator Duties in 'HIMYM' Series Finale
"How I Met Your Mother" is yet to meet its end this season, but a scoop from its series finale has been unveiled. Executive producer Craig Thomas recently revealed that Josh Radnor will take over the narrator duties from Bob Saget in the final episode of the show.
Gushing that it would be "the most awkward transition in series television", Thomas added that the Ted Mosby depicter will be seen in some makeup because the baton passing would be set far into the future. Saget, who has been narrating the show since the first season, has never appeared in front of camera.
"When I watched the end of the last Harry Potter [movie] I had such respect for what a problem that was to just jump ahead and look so much older, [because] we might be staring into the barrel of a makeup situation at some point," Thomas shared on the challenge they'll face.
The series finale aside, "HIMYM" is currently having its best season so far. The seventh season garners the best ratings they've ever been, up 19% from last season. It additionally has the youngest average audience on the network's primetime schedule. Commenting on this, Thomas told The Associated Press, "There's almost no scientific explanation and we couldn't have counted on that."
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!