Demi Moore Gets a Visit From Bruce Willis and Ashton Kutcher for Alleged Intervention
Demi Moore seems to be getting some support from two of her exes following her January 23 hospitalization. On Wednesday, February 1 afternoon, the "Margin Call" actress' ex-husband, Bruce Willis, and her estranged husband, Ashton Kutcher, were spotted pulling into the driveway of her Los Angeles home.
Willis paid a visit to Moore's house at around 11:30 A.M., per X17 Online. A photo taken of his visit captures the "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" actor looking somber while driving a black SUV. Hours later, at around 4:30 P.M., a black Lexus believed to be Kutcher's was snapped arriving. Words are, the "Two and a Half Men" star stayed there for two hours.
Hollywood Life suggested that Moore's exes came to her house for an intervention. "Bruce is acting as both a mediator between everyone and spear-heading all the moves," said a source. "Everyone is doing their best to help Demi get the recovery she needs. Ashton is deferring to Bruce's lead and everyone seems to feel Bruce's way is the right way to help Demi in the long run."
Reports of Willis and Kutcher's visits came after PEOPLE claimed in its cover story that Moore has been battling "deep feelings of insecurity". The magazine cited a so-called inside source as saying, "As Demi got older, she convinced herself that she needed to stay young and skinny to remain attractive to her husband. She needed reassurance all the time that she was hot and sexy."
In the meantime, Radar Online reported that Moore "is very, very unhappy with her acting career." A source explained that the 49-year-old actress "is despondent because she feels that her career has stalled. It's been a very long time since Demi was the marquee star that would open a movie."
More Demi Moore News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?