Demi Moore Gets a Visit From Bruce Willis and Ashton Kutcher for Alleged Intervention
Demi Moore seems to be getting some support from two of her exes following her January 23 hospitalization. On Wednesday, February 1 afternoon, the "Margin Call" actress' ex-husband, Bruce Willis, and her estranged husband, Ashton Kutcher, were spotted pulling into the driveway of her Los Angeles home.
Willis paid a visit to Moore's house at around 11:30 A.M., per X17 Online. A photo taken of his visit captures the "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" actor looking somber while driving a black SUV. Hours later, at around 4:30 P.M., a black Lexus believed to be Kutcher's was snapped arriving. Words are, the "Two and a Half Men" star stayed there for two hours.
Hollywood Life suggested that Moore's exes came to her house for an intervention. "Bruce is acting as both a mediator between everyone and spear-heading all the moves," said a source. "Everyone is doing their best to help Demi get the recovery she needs. Ashton is deferring to Bruce's lead and everyone seems to feel Bruce's way is the right way to help Demi in the long run."
Reports of Willis and Kutcher's visits came after PEOPLE claimed in its cover story that Moore has been battling "deep feelings of insecurity". The magazine cited a so-called inside source as saying, "As Demi got older, she convinced herself that she needed to stay young and skinny to remain attractive to her husband. She needed reassurance all the time that she was hot and sexy."
In the meantime, Radar Online reported that Moore "is very, very unhappy with her acting career." A source explained that the 49-year-old actress "is despondent because she feels that her career has stalled. It's been a very long time since Demi was the marquee star that would open a movie."
More Demi Moore News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked