Bruce Springsteen to Perform at 54th Grammy Awards
As the 54th Annual Grammy Awards' date is getting closer, The Recording Academy unveils one more artist to look forward to. Bruce Springsteen and E Street Band will drop by at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 12, presumably singing one of the songs from their new album "Wrecking Ball". It would be the band's first Grammy without saxophonist Clarence Clemons who died in June last year.
Springsteen's participation comes on the heels of Adele and Katy Perry's addition to the upcoming event. For Adele, this would be the first time she performs in public after her throat surgery last year. Perry, who was also a performer last year, is also doing her biggest stage yet since her divorce from Russell Brand.
At the same time, it was announced on Thursday, February 2 that Jack Black, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Ringo Starr and Questlove have been tapped to present at the event.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!