Bruce Springsteen to Perform at 54th Grammy Awards
As the 54th Annual Grammy Awards' date is getting closer, The Recording Academy unveils one more artist to look forward to. Bruce Springsteen and E Street Band will drop by at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 12, presumably singing one of the songs from their new album "Wrecking Ball". It would be the band's first Grammy without saxophonist Clarence Clemons who died in June last year.
Springsteen's participation comes on the heels of Adele and Katy Perry's addition to the upcoming event. For Adele, this would be the first time she performs in public after her throat surgery last year. Perry, who was also a performer last year, is also doing her biggest stage yet since her divorce from Russell Brand.
At the same time, it was announced on Thursday, February 2 that Jack Black, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Ringo Starr and Questlove have been tapped to present at the event.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'