Bruce Springsteen to Perform at 54th Grammy Awards
As the 54th Annual Grammy Awards' date is getting closer, The Recording Academy unveils one more artist to look forward to. Bruce Springsteen and E Street Band will drop by at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 12, presumably singing one of the songs from their new album "Wrecking Ball". It would be the band's first Grammy without saxophonist Clarence Clemons who died in June last year.
Springsteen's participation comes on the heels of Adele and Katy Perry's addition to the upcoming event. For Adele, this would be the first time she performs in public after her throat surgery last year. Perry, who was also a performer last year, is also doing her biggest stage yet since her divorce from Russell Brand.
At the same time, it was announced on Thursday, February 2 that Jack Black, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Ringo Starr and Questlove have been tapped to present at the event.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed