Bruce Springsteen to Perform at 54th Grammy Awards
As the 54th Annual Grammy Awards' date is getting closer, The Recording Academy unveils one more artist to look forward to. Bruce Springsteen and E Street Band will drop by at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 12, presumably singing one of the songs from their new album "Wrecking Ball". It would be the band's first Grammy without saxophonist Clarence Clemons who died in June last year.
Springsteen's participation comes on the heels of Adele and Katy Perry's addition to the upcoming event. For Adele, this would be the first time she performs in public after her throat surgery last year. Perry, who was also a performer last year, is also doing her biggest stage yet since her divorce from Russell Brand.
At the same time, it was announced on Thursday, February 2 that Jack Black, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Ringo Starr and Questlove have been tapped to present at the event.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'