Bruce Springsteen to Perform at 54th Grammy Awards
As the 54th Annual Grammy Awards' date is getting closer, The Recording Academy unveils one more artist to look forward to. Bruce Springsteen and E Street Band will drop by at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 12, presumably singing one of the songs from their new album "Wrecking Ball". It would be the band's first Grammy without saxophonist Clarence Clemons who died in June last year.
Springsteen's participation comes on the heels of Adele and Katy Perry's addition to the upcoming event. For Adele, this would be the first time she performs in public after her throat surgery last year. Perry, who was also a performer last year, is also doing her biggest stage yet since her divorce from Russell Brand.
At the same time, it was announced on Thursday, February 2 that Jack Black, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Ringo Starr and Questlove have been tapped to present at the event.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'