Bruce Springsteen to Perform at 54th Grammy Awards
As the 54th Annual Grammy Awards' date is getting closer, The Recording Academy unveils one more artist to look forward to. Bruce Springsteen and E Street Band will drop by at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 12, presumably singing one of the songs from their new album "Wrecking Ball". It would be the band's first Grammy without saxophonist Clarence Clemons who died in June last year.
Springsteen's participation comes on the heels of Adele and Katy Perry's addition to the upcoming event. For Adele, this would be the first time she performs in public after her throat surgery last year. Perry, who was also a performer last year, is also doing her biggest stage yet since her divorce from Russell Brand.
At the same time, it was announced on Thursday, February 2 that Jack Black, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Ringo Starr and Questlove have been tapped to present at the event.
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown