Bravo's 'Top Chef' and FOX's 'Kitchen Nightmares' Renewed
Cooking and food shows prove to be a large commodity for TV networks. On the same day Bravo announced the tenth season of "Top Chef", FOX announced the renewal of Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares".
The tenth season of "Top Chef" is having open calls for chefs interested in competing in the high-stakes culinary competition series. Auditions will be held in cities across the country starting on February 21 in New York. The show is currently airing its ninth season dubbed "Top Chef: Texas" which will reveal the final four on next Wednesday, February 8.
Meanwhile, "Kitchen Nightmares" is entering its fifth season in the United States. "It's great to be back for a fifth season," Ramsay said in a statement. "Who knew there were that many nightmares to be had?" With this renewal, Ramsay has four shows on FOX with the other three being "MasterChef", "Hell's Kitchen" and "Hotel Hell".
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd