Bravo's 'Top Chef' and FOX's 'Kitchen Nightmares' Renewed
Cooking and food shows prove to be a large commodity for TV networks. On the same day Bravo announced the tenth season of "Top Chef", FOX announced the renewal of Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares".
The tenth season of "Top Chef" is having open calls for chefs interested in competing in the high-stakes culinary competition series. Auditions will be held in cities across the country starting on February 21 in New York. The show is currently airing its ninth season dubbed "Top Chef: Texas" which will reveal the final four on next Wednesday, February 8.
Meanwhile, "Kitchen Nightmares" is entering its fifth season in the United States. "It's great to be back for a fifth season," Ramsay said in a statement. "Who knew there were that many nightmares to be had?" With this renewal, Ramsay has four shows on FOX with the other three being "MasterChef", "Hell's Kitchen" and "Hotel Hell".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked