Bravo's 'Top Chef' and FOX's 'Kitchen Nightmares' Renewed
Cooking and food shows prove to be a large commodity for TV networks. On the same day Bravo announced the tenth season of "Top Chef", FOX announced the renewal of Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares".
The tenth season of "Top Chef" is having open calls for chefs interested in competing in the high-stakes culinary competition series. Auditions will be held in cities across the country starting on February 21 in New York. The show is currently airing its ninth season dubbed "Top Chef: Texas" which will reveal the final four on next Wednesday, February 8.
Meanwhile, "Kitchen Nightmares" is entering its fifth season in the United States. "It's great to be back for a fifth season," Ramsay said in a statement. "Who knew there were that many nightmares to be had?" With this renewal, Ramsay has four shows on FOX with the other three being "MasterChef", "Hell's Kitchen" and "Hotel Hell".
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!