Bravo's 'Top Chef' and FOX's 'Kitchen Nightmares' Renewed
Cooking and food shows prove to be a large commodity for TV networks. On the same day Bravo announced the tenth season of "Top Chef", FOX announced the renewal of Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares".
The tenth season of "Top Chef" is having open calls for chefs interested in competing in the high-stakes culinary competition series. Auditions will be held in cities across the country starting on February 21 in New York. The show is currently airing its ninth season dubbed "Top Chef: Texas" which will reveal the final four on next Wednesday, February 8.
Meanwhile, "Kitchen Nightmares" is entering its fifth season in the United States. "It's great to be back for a fifth season," Ramsay said in a statement. "Who knew there were that many nightmares to be had?" With this renewal, Ramsay has four shows on FOX with the other three being "MasterChef", "Hell's Kitchen" and "Hotel Hell".
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media