Bravo's 'Top Chef' and FOX's 'Kitchen Nightmares' Renewed
Cooking and food shows prove to be a large commodity for TV networks. On the same day Bravo announced the tenth season of "Top Chef", FOX announced the renewal of Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares".
The tenth season of "Top Chef" is having open calls for chefs interested in competing in the high-stakes culinary competition series. Auditions will be held in cities across the country starting on February 21 in New York. The show is currently airing its ninth season dubbed "Top Chef: Texas" which will reveal the final four on next Wednesday, February 8.
Meanwhile, "Kitchen Nightmares" is entering its fifth season in the United States. "It's great to be back for a fifth season," Ramsay said in a statement. "Who knew there were that many nightmares to be had?" With this renewal, Ramsay has four shows on FOX with the other three being "MasterChef", "Hell's Kitchen" and "Hotel Hell".
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'