George Clooney Opens Up His L.A. House for Public Viewers
Notoriously private George Clooney allowed CBS News' cameras to enter his Los Angeles house. The actor is one of the celebrities who are featured on the program's newly-revived feature "Person to Person" apart from singer Jon Bon Jovi and billionaire investor Warren Buffett.
In Clooney's segment, the actor would show off his kitchen, screening room, bar as well as collection of photos. He also introduced his black cocker spaniel, Einstein, whom he rescued in 2010. "The dog came in and threw himself at me and I find that works also with some actors," Clooney said.
The episode will air next Wednesday, February 8 at 8 P.M. ET, featuring as well Bon Jovi's 16-acre New Jersey estate and Buffett's office in Omaha, Nebraska. If the episode and the following one later this season are well-received, "Person to Person" could become a regular series.
"We tried to stay true to Edward R. Murrow's concept," said executive producer Susan Zirinsky of the show's original host. "The two reporters remain in New York, and we are taken in by the artist or the newsmaker into a special place." She added, "There's an intimacy when someone allows you into their home."
More George Clooney News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville