George Clooney Opens Up His L.A. House for Public Viewers
Notoriously private George Clooney allowed CBS News' cameras to enter his Los Angeles house. The actor is one of the celebrities who are featured on the program's newly-revived feature "Person to Person" apart from singer Jon Bon Jovi and billionaire investor Warren Buffett.
In Clooney's segment, the actor would show off his kitchen, screening room, bar as well as collection of photos. He also introduced his black cocker spaniel, Einstein, whom he rescued in 2010. "The dog came in and threw himself at me and I find that works also with some actors," Clooney said.
The episode will air next Wednesday, February 8 at 8 P.M. ET, featuring as well Bon Jovi's 16-acre New Jersey estate and Buffett's office in Omaha, Nebraska. If the episode and the following one later this season are well-received, "Person to Person" could become a regular series.
"We tried to stay true to Edward R. Murrow's concept," said executive producer Susan Zirinsky of the show's original host. "The two reporters remain in New York, and we are taken in by the artist or the newsmaker into a special place." She added, "There's an intimacy when someone allows you into their home."
More George Clooney News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up