George Clooney Opens Up His L.A. House for Public Viewers
Notoriously private George Clooney allowed CBS News' cameras to enter his Los Angeles house. The actor is one of the celebrities who are featured on the program's newly-revived feature "Person to Person" apart from singer Jon Bon Jovi and billionaire investor Warren Buffett.
In Clooney's segment, the actor would show off his kitchen, screening room, bar as well as collection of photos. He also introduced his black cocker spaniel, Einstein, whom he rescued in 2010. "The dog came in and threw himself at me and I find that works also with some actors," Clooney said.
The episode will air next Wednesday, February 8 at 8 P.M. ET, featuring as well Bon Jovi's 16-acre New Jersey estate and Buffett's office in Omaha, Nebraska. If the episode and the following one later this season are well-received, "Person to Person" could become a regular series.
"We tried to stay true to Edward R. Murrow's concept," said executive producer Susan Zirinsky of the show's original host. "The two reporters remain in New York, and we are taken in by the artist or the newsmaker into a special place." She added, "There's an intimacy when someone allows you into their home."
More George Clooney News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified