George Clooney Opens Up His L.A. House for Public Viewers
Notoriously private George Clooney allowed CBS News' cameras to enter his Los Angeles house. The actor is one of the celebrities who are featured on the program's newly-revived feature "Person to Person" apart from singer Jon Bon Jovi and billionaire investor Warren Buffett.
In Clooney's segment, the actor would show off his kitchen, screening room, bar as well as collection of photos. He also introduced his black cocker spaniel, Einstein, whom he rescued in 2010. "The dog came in and threw himself at me and I find that works also with some actors," Clooney said.
The episode will air next Wednesday, February 8 at 8 P.M. ET, featuring as well Bon Jovi's 16-acre New Jersey estate and Buffett's office in Omaha, Nebraska. If the episode and the following one later this season are well-received, "Person to Person" could become a regular series.
"We tried to stay true to Edward R. Murrow's concept," said executive producer Susan Zirinsky of the show's original host. "The two reporters remain in New York, and we are taken in by the artist or the newsmaker into a special place." She added, "There's an intimacy when someone allows you into their home."
More George Clooney News
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing
- Pregnant Beyonce Is Keeping Kim Kardashian Away From Her