George Clooney Opens Up His L.A. House for Public Viewers
Notoriously private George Clooney allowed CBS News' cameras to enter his Los Angeles house. The actor is one of the celebrities who are featured on the program's newly-revived feature "Person to Person" apart from singer Jon Bon Jovi and billionaire investor Warren Buffett.
In Clooney's segment, the actor would show off his kitchen, screening room, bar as well as collection of photos. He also introduced his black cocker spaniel, Einstein, whom he rescued in 2010. "The dog came in and threw himself at me and I find that works also with some actors," Clooney said.
The episode will air next Wednesday, February 8 at 8 P.M. ET, featuring as well Bon Jovi's 16-acre New Jersey estate and Buffett's office in Omaha, Nebraska. If the episode and the following one later this season are well-received, "Person to Person" could become a regular series.
"We tried to stay true to Edward R. Murrow's concept," said executive producer Susan Zirinsky of the show's original host. "The two reporters remain in New York, and we are taken in by the artist or the newsmaker into a special place." She added, "There's an intimacy when someone allows you into their home."
More George Clooney News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri