Melissa Rivers on Dating Steven Hirsch: He Just Happens to Be in Porn Industry
Melissa Rivers has come in defense of her relationship with Vivid Entertainment honcho Steven Hirsch. In a recent interview with "Access Hollywood Live", the "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?" star insisted that dating the Porn King and breaking up with Jason Zimmerman, whom she caught having online relationships, are "a very different thing."
"What Jason was doing was interacting and carrying on relationships with people online, versus, someone who just happens to be in the adult entertainment industry," the 44-year-old tried to explain her grounds to host Billy Bush and Kit Hoover during the Wednesday, February 1 sit-down. She later added, "Adult entertainment is everywhere. It's a business."
During the chat, Melissa also explained why she would not take an offer to strip down for a Playboy magazine spread. "They approached me years ago and I decided it wasn't for me," she said. "I don't think my son needs to go to college and be able to Google, 'mommy naked'... I just don't think it's appropriate."
Words that Melissa is dating Steven came out back in December 2011. It was reported that she met the Porn King through mutual friends and has been dating him for a couple of weeks. The daughter of Joan Rivers later confirmed the rumors with a tweet, "Wasn't ready for it to come out, but we are having fun and getting to know each other. Enjoying the ride."
More Melissa Rivers News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns