Katy Perry, Alicia Keys and Coldplay to Sing at MusiCares Tribute to Paul McCartney
Not only will Katy Perry perform at the upcoming 54th Annual Grammy Awards but she will also take part in paying homage to its special honoree, Paul McCartney, in MusiCares Person of the Year Event. She's going to be joined at the special gala by the likes of Alicia Keys and Coldplay.
Past MusiCares Person of the Year honorees Tony Bennett and James Taylor are set to perform as well. The other musical guests include Foo Fighters, Alison Krauss, Norah Jones, Diana Krall, Neil Young and Sergio Mendes. Serving as a host will be British comedian Eddie Izzard.
MusiCares Person of the Year Event is one of the special events held during Grammy week, which culminates with the live telecast of 2012 Grammy Awards on February 12 at Staples Center. Proceeds from the event will benefit MusiCares, an organization that help musicians who are struggling with financial, medical or personal issues.
More Katy Perry News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease