Katy Perry, Alicia Keys and Coldplay to Sing at MusiCares Tribute to Paul McCartney
Not only will Katy Perry perform at the upcoming 54th Annual Grammy Awards but she will also take part in paying homage to its special honoree, Paul McCartney, in MusiCares Person of the Year Event. She's going to be joined at the special gala by the likes of Alicia Keys and Coldplay.
Past MusiCares Person of the Year honorees Tony Bennett and James Taylor are set to perform as well. The other musical guests include Foo Fighters, Alison Krauss, Norah Jones, Diana Krall, Neil Young and Sergio Mendes. Serving as a host will be British comedian Eddie Izzard.
MusiCares Person of the Year Event is one of the special events held during Grammy week, which culminates with the live telecast of 2012 Grammy Awards on February 12 at Staples Center. Proceeds from the event will benefit MusiCares, an organization that help musicians who are struggling with financial, medical or personal issues.
More Katy Perry News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation