Katy Perry, Alicia Keys and Coldplay to Sing at MusiCares Tribute to Paul McCartney
Not only will Katy Perry perform at the upcoming 54th Annual Grammy Awards but she will also take part in paying homage to its special honoree, Paul McCartney, in MusiCares Person of the Year Event. She's going to be joined at the special gala by the likes of Alicia Keys and Coldplay.
Past MusiCares Person of the Year honorees Tony Bennett and James Taylor are set to perform as well. The other musical guests include Foo Fighters, Alison Krauss, Norah Jones, Diana Krall, Neil Young and Sergio Mendes. Serving as a host will be British comedian Eddie Izzard.
MusiCares Person of the Year Event is one of the special events held during Grammy week, which culminates with the live telecast of 2012 Grammy Awards on February 12 at Staples Center. Proceeds from the event will benefit MusiCares, an organization that help musicians who are struggling with financial, medical or personal issues.
More Katy Perry News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting