Katy Perry, Alicia Keys and Coldplay to Sing at MusiCares Tribute to Paul McCartney
Not only will Katy Perry perform at the upcoming 54th Annual Grammy Awards but she will also take part in paying homage to its special honoree, Paul McCartney, in MusiCares Person of the Year Event. She's going to be joined at the special gala by the likes of Alicia Keys and Coldplay.
Past MusiCares Person of the Year honorees Tony Bennett and James Taylor are set to perform as well. The other musical guests include Foo Fighters, Alison Krauss, Norah Jones, Diana Krall, Neil Young and Sergio Mendes. Serving as a host will be British comedian Eddie Izzard.
MusiCares Person of the Year Event is one of the special events held during Grammy week, which culminates with the live telecast of 2012 Grammy Awards on February 12 at Staples Center. Proceeds from the event will benefit MusiCares, an organization that help musicians who are struggling with financial, medical or personal issues.
More Katy Perry News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed