Katy Perry, Alicia Keys and Coldplay to Sing at MusiCares Tribute to Paul McCartney
Not only will Katy Perry perform at the upcoming 54th Annual Grammy Awards but she will also take part in paying homage to its special honoree, Paul McCartney, in MusiCares Person of the Year Event. She's going to be joined at the special gala by the likes of Alicia Keys and Coldplay.
Past MusiCares Person of the Year honorees Tony Bennett and James Taylor are set to perform as well. The other musical guests include Foo Fighters, Alison Krauss, Norah Jones, Diana Krall, Neil Young and Sergio Mendes. Serving as a host will be British comedian Eddie Izzard.
MusiCares Person of the Year Event is one of the special events held during Grammy week, which culminates with the live telecast of 2012 Grammy Awards on February 12 at Staples Center. Proceeds from the event will benefit MusiCares, an organization that help musicians who are struggling with financial, medical or personal issues.
More Katy Perry News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win