'Glee': Brittany and Santana to Make Out in Valentine's Day Episode
Valentine's Day spirit will get Brittany and Santana closer on "Glee". In an episode titled "Heart" which is set to air on February 14, the two cheerleaders, whose relationship has turned from platonic to romantic in this season, "are going to make out."
An answer to fans who have been lobbying for a kiss between Brittany and Santana, what will happen with the two girls is described as "sweet and it's romantic and it will satisfy fans." Previously, Heather Morris and Naya Rivera who play the characters teased gleeks with a smooch during a "Glee" tour.
In another news related to "Glee", it's reported that Matthew Bomer and Darren Criss will team up for a mash-up of Duran Duran's songs when the "White Collar" hottie guest stars as Blaine's brother in an April episode. A source gushes to TVLine that the said number is "very sexy and fun and big."
"Glee" recently aired a Michael Jackson tribute episode which gave a boost for the show's ratings. The January 31 edition aptly titled "Michael" drew in 9 million viewers and a 3.6 rating in the 18-49 demo, marking the musical series' best rating since the third season premiere.
Photos from "Heart" episode:
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3