'Glee': Brittany and Santana to Make Out in Valentine's Day Episode
Valentine's Day spirit will get Brittany and Santana closer on "Glee". In an episode titled "Heart" which is set to air on February 14, the two cheerleaders, whose relationship has turned from platonic to romantic in this season, "are going to make out."
An answer to fans who have been lobbying for a kiss between Brittany and Santana, what will happen with the two girls is described as "sweet and it's romantic and it will satisfy fans." Previously, Heather Morris and Naya Rivera who play the characters teased gleeks with a smooch during a "Glee" tour.
In another news related to "Glee", it's reported that Matthew Bomer and Darren Criss will team up for a mash-up of Duran Duran's songs when the "White Collar" hottie guest stars as Blaine's brother in an April episode. A source gushes to TVLine that the said number is "very sexy and fun and big."
"Glee" recently aired a Michael Jackson tribute episode which gave a boost for the show's ratings. The January 31 edition aptly titled "Michael" drew in 9 million viewers and a 3.6 rating in the 18-49 demo, marking the musical series' best rating since the third season premiere.
Photos from "Heart" episode:
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard