'Glee': Brittany and Santana to Make Out in Valentine's Day Episode
Valentine's Day spirit will get Brittany and Santana closer on "Glee". In an episode titled "Heart" which is set to air on February 14, the two cheerleaders, whose relationship has turned from platonic to romantic in this season, "are going to make out."
An answer to fans who have been lobbying for a kiss between Brittany and Santana, what will happen with the two girls is described as "sweet and it's romantic and it will satisfy fans." Previously, Heather Morris and Naya Rivera who play the characters teased gleeks with a smooch during a "Glee" tour.
In another news related to "Glee", it's reported that Matthew Bomer and Darren Criss will team up for a mash-up of Duran Duran's songs when the "White Collar" hottie guest stars as Blaine's brother in an April episode. A source gushes to TVLine that the said number is "very sexy and fun and big."
"Glee" recently aired a Michael Jackson tribute episode which gave a boost for the show's ratings. The January 31 edition aptly titled "Michael" drew in 9 million viewers and a 3.6 rating in the 18-49 demo, marking the musical series' best rating since the third season premiere.
Photos from "Heart" episode:
More Glee News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'