'Glee': Brittany and Santana to Make Out in Valentine's Day Episode
Valentine's Day spirit will get Brittany and Santana closer on "Glee". In an episode titled "Heart" which is set to air on February 14, the two cheerleaders, whose relationship has turned from platonic to romantic in this season, "are going to make out."
An answer to fans who have been lobbying for a kiss between Brittany and Santana, what will happen with the two girls is described as "sweet and it's romantic and it will satisfy fans." Previously, Heather Morris and Naya Rivera who play the characters teased gleeks with a smooch during a "Glee" tour.
In another news related to "Glee", it's reported that Matthew Bomer and Darren Criss will team up for a mash-up of Duran Duran's songs when the "White Collar" hottie guest stars as Blaine's brother in an April episode. A source gushes to TVLine that the said number is "very sexy and fun and big."
"Glee" recently aired a Michael Jackson tribute episode which gave a boost for the show's ratings. The January 31 edition aptly titled "Michael" drew in 9 million viewers and a 3.6 rating in the 18-49 demo, marking the musical series' best rating since the third season premiere.
Photos from "Heart" episode:
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction