Snooki Responds to Pregnancy Rumors: They're Calling Me Fat
Contrary to swirling rumors, Snooki is not expecting her first child with boyfriend Jionni LaValle. The "Jersey Shore" star made use of her appearance on "The Opie & Anthony Show" on Wednesday, February 1 morning to set the record straight, slamming Radar Online, which brought up the story, for calling her fat.
As one of the radio hosts read the story published by Radar, the pint-sized reality star reacted by throwing back question, "Does that mean they're calling me fat?" She went on to say, "That means that I have a belly, then," before adding, "Radar Online says the craziest things." Her co-star JWoww chimed in, "It's actually at this point insulting."
Asked whether she doesn't really let the rumors bother her, Snooki noted, "In high school I went through such a hard time getting bullied... that at this point I'm just like shut up..." When pressed further on the pregnancy reports, she stressed, "No! And, obviously, they're calling me fat, so I hate you Radar."
The pregnancy rumors surfaced as Radar Online reported on Star magazine's claim that the 24-year-old "is about to drop her most scandalous bombshell ever." It cited an insider as saying, "She is pregnant and has only told her closest friends and some family. She's been telling people that she has a big announcement coming."
Accordingly, Snooki's baby is likely to be a part of the plot for her "Jersey Shore" spin-off with JWoww. The inside source claimed, "They are having to redo the creative direction of her spin-off because of her pregnancy." A representative for the MTV star, however, has since stated, "There's no truth to the reports."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny