Snooki Responds to Pregnancy Rumors: They're Calling Me Fat
Contrary to swirling rumors, Snooki is not expecting her first child with boyfriend Jionni LaValle. The "Jersey Shore" star made use of her appearance on "The Opie & Anthony Show" on Wednesday, February 1 morning to set the record straight, slamming Radar Online, which brought up the story, for calling her fat.
As one of the radio hosts read the story published by Radar, the pint-sized reality star reacted by throwing back question, "Does that mean they're calling me fat?" She went on to say, "That means that I have a belly, then," before adding, "Radar Online says the craziest things." Her co-star JWoww chimed in, "It's actually at this point insulting."
Asked whether she doesn't really let the rumors bother her, Snooki noted, "In high school I went through such a hard time getting bullied... that at this point I'm just like shut up..." When pressed further on the pregnancy reports, she stressed, "No! And, obviously, they're calling me fat, so I hate you Radar."
The pregnancy rumors surfaced as Radar Online reported on Star magazine's claim that the 24-year-old "is about to drop her most scandalous bombshell ever." It cited an insider as saying, "She is pregnant and has only told her closest friends and some family. She's been telling people that she has a big announcement coming."
Accordingly, Snooki's baby is likely to be a part of the plot for her "Jersey Shore" spin-off with JWoww. The inside source claimed, "They are having to redo the creative direction of her spin-off because of her pregnancy." A representative for the MTV star, however, has since stated, "There's no truth to the reports."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger