2012 Grammys Adds Katy Perry as Performer
Katy Perry is going to be on the stage of the Grammys again this year. It has been announced on Wednesday, February 1 that the nominee of Record of the Year and Best Solo Pop Performance is one of the performers at the big music event which has had impressive line-up.
Last year, Perry was also a performer, singing "Not Like the Movies" and "Teenage Dream". A footage of her wedding to now-estranged husband Russell Brand was playing on the back screen while she played the former song. She and Brand displayed their affection for each other during the red carpet walk.
Perry's participation this year comes a day after it was revealed that Adele will make her first public performance after her throat surgery at the February 12 event, and on the same day it was announced that Drake, Gwyneth Paltrow, Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley will be presenters.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?