2012 Grammys Adds Katy Perry as Performer
Katy Perry is going to be on the stage of the Grammys again this year. It has been announced on Wednesday, February 1 that the nominee of Record of the Year and Best Solo Pop Performance is one of the performers at the big music event which has had impressive line-up.
Last year, Perry was also a performer, singing "Not Like the Movies" and "Teenage Dream". A footage of her wedding to now-estranged husband Russell Brand was playing on the back screen while she played the former song. She and Brand displayed their affection for each other during the red carpet walk.
Perry's participation this year comes a day after it was revealed that Adele will make her first public performance after her throat surgery at the February 12 event, and on the same day it was announced that Drake, Gwyneth Paltrow, Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley will be presenters.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music