2012 Grammys Adds Katy Perry as Performer
Katy Perry is going to be on the stage of the Grammys again this year. It has been announced on Wednesday, February 1 that the nominee of Record of the Year and Best Solo Pop Performance is one of the performers at the big music event which has had impressive line-up.
Last year, Perry was also a performer, singing "Not Like the Movies" and "Teenage Dream". A footage of her wedding to now-estranged husband Russell Brand was playing on the back screen while she played the former song. She and Brand displayed their affection for each other during the red carpet walk.
Perry's participation this year comes a day after it was revealed that Adele will make her first public performance after her throat surgery at the February 12 event, and on the same day it was announced that Drake, Gwyneth Paltrow, Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley will be presenters.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says