2012 Grammys Adds Katy Perry as Performer
Katy Perry is going to be on the stage of the Grammys again this year. It has been announced on Wednesday, February 1 that the nominee of Record of the Year and Best Solo Pop Performance is one of the performers at the big music event which has had impressive line-up.
Last year, Perry was also a performer, singing "Not Like the Movies" and "Teenage Dream". A footage of her wedding to now-estranged husband Russell Brand was playing on the back screen while she played the former song. She and Brand displayed their affection for each other during the red carpet walk.
Perry's participation this year comes a day after it was revealed that Adele will make her first public performance after her throat surgery at the February 12 event, and on the same day it was announced that Drake, Gwyneth Paltrow, Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley will be presenters.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'