2012 Grammys Adds Katy Perry as Performer
Katy Perry is going to be on the stage of the Grammys again this year. It has been announced on Wednesday, February 1 that the nominee of Record of the Year and Best Solo Pop Performance is one of the performers at the big music event which has had impressive line-up.
Last year, Perry was also a performer, singing "Not Like the Movies" and "Teenage Dream". A footage of her wedding to now-estranged husband Russell Brand was playing on the back screen while she played the former song. She and Brand displayed their affection for each other during the red carpet walk.
Perry's participation this year comes a day after it was revealed that Adele will make her first public performance after her throat surgery at the February 12 event, and on the same day it was announced that Drake, Gwyneth Paltrow, Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley will be presenters.
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year