Lil Wayne Debuts Artistic 'Mirror' Music Video Ft. Bruno Mars
Lil Wayne has premiered a new music video for his single "Mirror", in which he collaborates with Bruno Mars. The video sees the 29-year-old rapper reflecting on his life while splashing red, white and black paints to create a mural of himself on a studio wall. In the clip, Bruno is also featured crooning his part, but is rarely seen interacting with Weezy.
"I see the pain hidden in your pride. I see you're not satisfied. And I don't see nobody else, I see myself," so Weezy raps on the beginning. Bruno continues singing on the chorus, "Mirror on the wall. Here we are again. Through my rise and my fall. You've been my only friend."
The music video is directed by Antoine Fuqua, who has previously worked with such musicians as, Toni Braxton, Stevie Wonder, Usher, and 3 Doors Down. "Mirror" itself is included in Weezy's latest album "Tha Carter IV", which was produced by REO and The Smeezingtons.
Lil Wayne's "Mirror" Music Video Ft. Bruno Mars
More Lil Wayne News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor