Lil Wayne Debuts Artistic 'Mirror' Music Video Ft. Bruno Mars
Lil Wayne has premiered a new music video for his single "Mirror", in which he collaborates with Bruno Mars. The video sees the 29-year-old rapper reflecting on his life while splashing red, white and black paints to create a mural of himself on a studio wall. In the clip, Bruno is also featured crooning his part, but is rarely seen interacting with Weezy.
"I see the pain hidden in your pride. I see you're not satisfied. And I don't see nobody else, I see myself," so Weezy raps on the beginning. Bruno continues singing on the chorus, "Mirror on the wall. Here we are again. Through my rise and my fall. You've been my only friend."
The music video is directed by Antoine Fuqua, who has previously worked with such musicians as, Toni Braxton, Stevie Wonder, Usher, and 3 Doors Down. "Mirror" itself is included in Weezy's latest album "Tha Carter IV", which was produced by REO and The Smeezingtons.
More Lil Wayne News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says