Lil Wayne Debuts Artistic 'Mirror' Music Video Ft. Bruno Mars
Lil Wayne has premiered a new music video for his single "Mirror", in which he collaborates with Bruno Mars. The video sees the 29-year-old rapper reflecting on his life while splashing red, white and black paints to create a mural of himself on a studio wall. In the clip, Bruno is also featured crooning his part, but is rarely seen interacting with Weezy.
"I see the pain hidden in your pride. I see you're not satisfied. And I don't see nobody else, I see myself," so Weezy raps on the beginning. Bruno continues singing on the chorus, "Mirror on the wall. Here we are again. Through my rise and my fall. You've been my only friend."
The music video is directed by Antoine Fuqua, who has previously worked with such musicians as, Toni Braxton, Stevie Wonder, Usher, and 3 Doors Down. "Mirror" itself is included in Weezy's latest album "Tha Carter IV", which was produced by REO and The Smeezingtons.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked