Lil Wayne Debuts Artistic 'Mirror' Music Video Ft. Bruno Mars
Lil Wayne has premiered a new music video for his single "Mirror", in which he collaborates with Bruno Mars. The video sees the 29-year-old rapper reflecting on his life while splashing red, white and black paints to create a mural of himself on a studio wall. In the clip, Bruno is also featured crooning his part, but is rarely seen interacting with Weezy.
"I see the pain hidden in your pride. I see you're not satisfied. And I don't see nobody else, I see myself," so Weezy raps on the beginning. Bruno continues singing on the chorus, "Mirror on the wall. Here we are again. Through my rise and my fall. You've been my only friend."
The music video is directed by Antoine Fuqua, who has previously worked with such musicians as, Toni Braxton, Stevie Wonder, Usher, and 3 Doors Down. "Mirror" itself is included in Weezy's latest album "Tha Carter IV", which was produced by REO and The Smeezingtons.
More Lil Wayne News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'