Miley Cyrus' Brother Not in a Hurry to Marry Brenda Song
Trace Cyrus is in no rush to say his "I do" to Brenda Song. The older brother of Miley Cyrus has gotten engaged to the Disney Channel star since October 2011, but he revealed in a recent interview that a wedding is unlikely to happen in 2012 since both of them plan to focus on their careers.
Discussing the matter with PEOPLE, the former Metro Station rocker said, "When I asked her [to marry me], I told her, 'I don't care if we get married tomorrow, two weeks from now, a year from now or 10 years from now; it doesn't matter.' " He went on to admit, "We feel like we're almost married right now."
Trace is currently prepping himself for his first tour with new band Ashland High. Speaking about how hard it would be for him and Song to spend time apart while he's on the road, he said, "We're going to miss each other terribly, but it's time for me to really focus on work."
During the chat, the adopted son of Billy Ray Cyrus also confessed that he has thought about his own perfect wedding day, but wouldn't mind to give it up for Song. "I want to have a Vegas wedding," he spilled. "But [Brenda] doesn't want to do that, of course. Every girl wants a big, beautiful wedding. And at the end of the day, I'll do whatever she wants."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes