David Hasselhoff Has No Plan to Marry Despite Tweets About Proposal
David Hasselhoff hasn't taken his relationship with girlfriend Hayley Roberts to the next level after all. Contrary to what he has led people to believe with his recent Twitter posts, the 59-year-old actor insisted that he hasn't been engaged yet to the 32-year-old Welsh model, adding they don't have any plan to walk down the aisle in the near future.
Back on January 30, the former "Baywatch" star posted a photo of him getting down on one knee while holding Roberts' hand. Along with the suggestive picture, he wrote, "Tried it again on top of the Sydney harbour bridge!" He followed it up with a photo of them kissing and a note that reads, "what do you think she said!?!?!"
The one-time "Britain's Got Talent" judge later offered some clarification regarding the tweets to PEOPLE. "The truth is I'm having a fantastic time with this lovely lady but at this time we have no plans to marry," he said. "But who knows? As they say in Wales, 'Cymru Am Byth!' or Wales forever!"
Hasselhoff, who has two daughters and has divorced twice, met Roberts at auditions for "Britain's Got Talent" in 2011. It was reported that the Michael Knight of "Knight Rider" had since proposed to the Welsh model twice, but got turned down each time.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March