David Hasselhoff Has No Plan to Marry Despite Tweets About Proposal
David Hasselhoff hasn't taken his relationship with girlfriend Hayley Roberts to the next level after all. Contrary to what he has led people to believe with his recent Twitter posts, the 59-year-old actor insisted that he hasn't been engaged yet to the 32-year-old Welsh model, adding they don't have any plan to walk down the aisle in the near future.
Back on January 30, the former "Baywatch" star posted a photo of him getting down on one knee while holding Roberts' hand. Along with the suggestive picture, he wrote, "Tried it again on top of the Sydney harbour bridge!" He followed it up with a photo of them kissing and a note that reads, "what do you think she said!?!?!"
The one-time "Britain's Got Talent" judge later offered some clarification regarding the tweets to PEOPLE. "The truth is I'm having a fantastic time with this lovely lady but at this time we have no plans to marry," he said. "But who knows? As they say in Wales, 'Cymru Am Byth!' or Wales forever!"
Hasselhoff, who has two daughters and has divorced twice, met Roberts at auditions for "Britain's Got Talent" in 2011. It was reported that the Michael Knight of "Knight Rider" had since proposed to the Welsh model twice, but got turned down each time.
More David Hasselhoff News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say