David Hasselhoff Has No Plan to Marry Despite Tweets About Proposal
David Hasselhoff hasn't taken his relationship with girlfriend Hayley Roberts to the next level after all. Contrary to what he has led people to believe with his recent Twitter posts, the 59-year-old actor insisted that he hasn't been engaged yet to the 32-year-old Welsh model, adding they don't have any plan to walk down the aisle in the near future.
Back on January 30, the former "Baywatch" star posted a photo of him getting down on one knee while holding Roberts' hand. Along with the suggestive picture, he wrote, "Tried it again on top of the Sydney harbour bridge!" He followed it up with a photo of them kissing and a note that reads, "what do you think she said!?!?!"
The one-time "Britain's Got Talent" judge later offered some clarification regarding the tweets to PEOPLE. "The truth is I'm having a fantastic time with this lovely lady but at this time we have no plans to marry," he said. "But who knows? As they say in Wales, 'Cymru Am Byth!' or Wales forever!"
Hasselhoff, who has two daughters and has divorced twice, met Roberts at auditions for "Britain's Got Talent" in 2011. It was reported that the Michael Knight of "Knight Rider" had since proposed to the Welsh model twice, but got turned down each time.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?