David Hasselhoff Has No Plan to Marry Despite Tweets About Proposal
David Hasselhoff hasn't taken his relationship with girlfriend Hayley Roberts to the next level after all. Contrary to what he has led people to believe with his recent Twitter posts, the 59-year-old actor insisted that he hasn't been engaged yet to the 32-year-old Welsh model, adding they don't have any plan to walk down the aisle in the near future.
Back on January 30, the former "Baywatch" star posted a photo of him getting down on one knee while holding Roberts' hand. Along with the suggestive picture, he wrote, "Tried it again on top of the Sydney harbour bridge!" He followed it up with a photo of them kissing and a note that reads, "what do you think she said!?!?!"
The one-time "Britain's Got Talent" judge later offered some clarification regarding the tweets to PEOPLE. "The truth is I'm having a fantastic time with this lovely lady but at this time we have no plans to marry," he said. "But who knows? As they say in Wales, 'Cymru Am Byth!' or Wales forever!"
Hasselhoff, who has two daughters and has divorced twice, met Roberts at auditions for "Britain's Got Talent" in 2011. It was reported that the Michael Knight of "Knight Rider" had since proposed to the Welsh model twice, but got turned down each time.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?