'Glee' 3.12 Preview: Ricky Martin Comes to the Club, Sue Wants to Have a Child
After presenting a Michael Jackson tribute episode, "Glee" is going to have a Spanish-themed edition with Ricky Martin's arrival. In the next outing, the "Livin' la Vida Loca" hitmaker is guest starring as David Martinez, a teacher at a night school which Will attends since his abilities as a Spanish teacher are questioned.
Musically inclined, Martin's character will help the New Directions kids in doing a Spanish singing assignment given by Will. As he blends in musical performance with Rachel and her friends, David becomes a potential rival for Will's position at McKinley High.
Also in the upcoming outing, Sue has big news to announce as she decides to have a child, but people are doubting her motherly instinct. Meanwhile, Rachel spills the beans to Kurt and Mercedes on Finn's marriage proposal, and Mercedes has love complications of her own.
"The Spanish Teacher" will air Tuesday, February 7 at 8/7c on FOX.
- Emma Watson Interrupted by Her 'Embarrassing' Ringtone While in Interview
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini