'Glee' 3.12 Preview: Ricky Martin Comes to the Club, Sue Wants to Have a Child
After presenting a Michael Jackson tribute episode, "Glee" is going to have a Spanish-themed edition with Ricky Martin's arrival. In the next outing, the "Livin' la Vida Loca" hitmaker is guest starring as David Martinez, a teacher at a night school which Will attends since his abilities as a Spanish teacher are questioned.
Musically inclined, Martin's character will help the New Directions kids in doing a Spanish singing assignment given by Will. As he blends in musical performance with Rachel and her friends, David becomes a potential rival for Will's position at McKinley High.
Also in the upcoming outing, Sue has big news to announce as she decides to have a child, but people are doubting her motherly instinct. Meanwhile, Rachel spills the beans to Kurt and Mercedes on Finn's marriage proposal, and Mercedes has love complications of her own.
"The Spanish Teacher" will air Tuesday, February 7 at 8/7c on FOX.
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'