'Glee' 3.12 Preview: Ricky Martin Comes to the Club, Sue Wants to Have a Child
After presenting a Michael Jackson tribute episode, "Glee" is going to have a Spanish-themed edition with Ricky Martin's arrival. In the next outing, the "Livin' la Vida Loca" hitmaker is guest starring as David Martinez, a teacher at a night school which Will attends since his abilities as a Spanish teacher are questioned.
Musically inclined, Martin's character will help the New Directions kids in doing a Spanish singing assignment given by Will. As he blends in musical performance with Rachel and her friends, David becomes a potential rival for Will's position at McKinley High.
Also in the upcoming outing, Sue has big news to announce as she decides to have a child, but people are doubting her motherly instinct. Meanwhile, Rachel spills the beans to Kurt and Mercedes on Finn's marriage proposal, and Mercedes has love complications of her own.
"The Spanish Teacher" will air Tuesday, February 7 at 8/7c on FOX.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7