'Glee' 3.12 Preview: Ricky Martin Comes to the Club, Sue Wants to Have a Child
After presenting a Michael Jackson tribute episode, "Glee" is going to have a Spanish-themed edition with Ricky Martin's arrival. In the next outing, the "Livin' la Vida Loca" hitmaker is guest starring as David Martinez, a teacher at a night school which Will attends since his abilities as a Spanish teacher are questioned.
Musically inclined, Martin's character will help the New Directions kids in doing a Spanish singing assignment given by Will. As he blends in musical performance with Rachel and her friends, David becomes a potential rival for Will's position at McKinley High.
Also in the upcoming outing, Sue has big news to announce as she decides to have a child, but people are doubting her motherly instinct. Meanwhile, Rachel spills the beans to Kurt and Mercedes on Finn's marriage proposal, and Mercedes has love complications of her own.
"The Spanish Teacher" will air Tuesday, February 7 at 8/7c on FOX.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...