'Glee' 3.12 Preview: Ricky Martin Comes to the Club, Sue Wants to Have a Child
After presenting a Michael Jackson tribute episode, "Glee" is going to have a Spanish-themed edition with Ricky Martin's arrival. In the next outing, the "Livin' la Vida Loca" hitmaker is guest starring as David Martinez, a teacher at a night school which Will attends since his abilities as a Spanish teacher are questioned.
Musically inclined, Martin's character will help the New Directions kids in doing a Spanish singing assignment given by Will. As he blends in musical performance with Rachel and her friends, David becomes a potential rival for Will's position at McKinley High.
Also in the upcoming outing, Sue has big news to announce as she decides to have a child, but people are doubting her motherly instinct. Meanwhile, Rachel spills the beans to Kurt and Mercedes on Finn's marriage proposal, and Mercedes has love complications of her own.
"The Spanish Teacher" will air Tuesday, February 7 at 8/7c on FOX.
More Glee News
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two