Dramatic Teaser of 'The Avengers' XLVI Super Bowl Spot Unveiled
Marvel Studio has unleashed a short preview of "The Avengers" commercial that will be played during the Sunday, February 5 XLVI Super Bowl show. Being revealed at a Twitter live-chat event this Tuesday, January 31, the 17-second snippet is filled with dramatic slow motion epic scenes, including a massive battle on the city streets and a fantastic glimpse at Hulk's wild transformation.
Meanwhile, during a Q&A session on Twitter with Joss Whedon, Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L. Jackson and Clark Gregg, rumors that Spider-Man will make a cameo in the upcoming ensemble movie were debunked. Additionally, Jackson teased a possible standalone film for Nick Fury.
Also in the online chat, Hiddleston gushed about the transformation of Loki in "The Avengers". He said that the brother of Thor will be "more mischievous. More evil. More hubristic. More delusional. More damaged. More badass." He added that Loki is not only seeking for revenge, but is also looking for "belonging. Purpose. Self-esteem. Through delusional dreams."
In "The Avengers", the Earth's Mightiest Hero must team up to fight the biggest foes no single hero could withstand. The highly anticipated superhero movie is due to arrive in the U.S. theaters on May 4. It is also supported by Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr., Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson and Mark Ruffalo.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed