Dramatic Teaser of 'The Avengers' XLVI Super Bowl Spot Unveiled
Marvel Studio has unleashed a short preview of "The Avengers" commercial that will be played during the Sunday, February 5 XLVI Super Bowl show. Being revealed at a Twitter live-chat event this Tuesday, January 31, the 17-second snippet is filled with dramatic slow motion epic scenes, including a massive battle on the city streets and a fantastic glimpse at Hulk's wild transformation.
Meanwhile, during a Q&A session on Twitter with Joss Whedon, Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L. Jackson and Clark Gregg, rumors that Spider-Man will make a cameo in the upcoming ensemble movie were debunked. Additionally, Jackson teased a possible standalone film for Nick Fury.
Also in the online chat, Hiddleston gushed about the transformation of Loki in "The Avengers". He said that the brother of Thor will be "more mischievous. More evil. More hubristic. More delusional. More damaged. More badass." He added that Loki is not only seeking for revenge, but is also looking for "belonging. Purpose. Self-esteem. Through delusional dreams."
In "The Avengers", the Earth's Mightiest Hero must team up to fight the biggest foes no single hero could withstand. The highly anticipated superhero movie is due to arrive in the U.S. theaters on May 4. It is also supported by Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr., Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson and Mark Ruffalo.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie