Dramatic Teaser of 'The Avengers' XLVI Super Bowl Spot Unveiled
Marvel Studio has unleashed a short preview of "The Avengers" commercial that will be played during the Sunday, February 5 XLVI Super Bowl show. Being revealed at a Twitter live-chat event this Tuesday, January 31, the 17-second snippet is filled with dramatic slow motion epic scenes, including a massive battle on the city streets and a fantastic glimpse at Hulk's wild transformation.
Meanwhile, during a Q&A session on Twitter with Joss Whedon, Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L. Jackson and Clark Gregg, rumors that Spider-Man will make a cameo in the upcoming ensemble movie were debunked. Additionally, Jackson teased a possible standalone film for Nick Fury.
Also in the online chat, Hiddleston gushed about the transformation of Loki in "The Avengers". He said that the brother of Thor will be "more mischievous. More evil. More hubristic. More delusional. More damaged. More badass." He added that Loki is not only seeking for revenge, but is also looking for "belonging. Purpose. Self-esteem. Through delusional dreams."
In "The Avengers", the Earth's Mightiest Hero must team up to fight the biggest foes no single hero could withstand. The highly anticipated superhero movie is due to arrive in the U.S. theaters on May 4. It is also supported by Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr., Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson and Mark Ruffalo.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her