Demi Lovato Back on Twitter, Denying Rumors
Demi Lovato has returned to Twitter to dispel the rumors that she has gone back to rehab. The "Skyscraper" singer said goodbye to the microblogging site on Sunday, January 22, saying tweeting only got her into trouble. Her tweet apparently was blown out of proportion with a website reporting she checked into a Malibu treatment center to deal with substance-abuse issues.
While her representative has denied the rehab claim, Lovato emphasized it further, tweeting on late Monday, January 30, "Don't believe the hype ...All is well." She added, "SO stoked to head to Chile in a few days!!! Love all my Lovatics… MUAH! xo" and congratulated alleged boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama on his birthday.
It was not the first time that Lovato left Twitter. Back in October 2010 she quit from the social networking site before entering a treatment facility to deal with her personal issues following her altercation with someone in her troupe. She came back tweeting in May 2011, several months after she left the rehab.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle