Demi Lovato Back on Twitter, Denying Rumors
Demi Lovato has returned to Twitter to dispel the rumors that she has gone back to rehab. The "Skyscraper" singer said goodbye to the microblogging site on Sunday, January 22, saying tweeting only got her into trouble. Her tweet apparently was blown out of proportion with a website reporting she checked into a Malibu treatment center to deal with substance-abuse issues.
While her representative has denied the rehab claim, Lovato emphasized it further, tweeting on late Monday, January 30, "Don't believe the hype ...All is well." She added, "SO stoked to head to Chile in a few days!!! Love all my Lovatics… MUAH! xo" and congratulated alleged boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama on his birthday.
It was not the first time that Lovato left Twitter. Back in October 2010 she quit from the social networking site before entering a treatment facility to deal with her personal issues following her altercation with someone in her troupe. She came back tweeting in May 2011, several months after she left the rehab.
More Demi Lovato News
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?