Demi Lovato Back on Twitter, Denying Rumors
Demi Lovato has returned to Twitter to dispel the rumors that she has gone back to rehab. The "Skyscraper" singer said goodbye to the microblogging site on Sunday, January 22, saying tweeting only got her into trouble. Her tweet apparently was blown out of proportion with a website reporting she checked into a Malibu treatment center to deal with substance-abuse issues.
While her representative has denied the rehab claim, Lovato emphasized it further, tweeting on late Monday, January 30, "Don't believe the hype ...All is well." She added, "SO stoked to head to Chile in a few days!!! Love all my Lovatics… MUAH! xo" and congratulated alleged boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama on his birthday.
It was not the first time that Lovato left Twitter. Back in October 2010 she quit from the social networking site before entering a treatment facility to deal with her personal issues following her altercation with someone in her troupe. She came back tweeting in May 2011, several months after she left the rehab.
More Demi Lovato News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3