Demi Lovato Back on Twitter, Denying Rumors
Demi Lovato has returned to Twitter to dispel the rumors that she has gone back to rehab. The "Skyscraper" singer said goodbye to the microblogging site on Sunday, January 22, saying tweeting only got her into trouble. Her tweet apparently was blown out of proportion with a website reporting she checked into a Malibu treatment center to deal with substance-abuse issues.
While her representative has denied the rehab claim, Lovato emphasized it further, tweeting on late Monday, January 30, "Don't believe the hype ...All is well." She added, "SO stoked to head to Chile in a few days!!! Love all my Lovatics… MUAH! xo" and congratulated alleged boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama on his birthday.
It was not the first time that Lovato left Twitter. Back in October 2010 she quit from the social networking site before entering a treatment facility to deal with her personal issues following her altercation with someone in her troupe. She came back tweeting in May 2011, several months after she left the rehab.
More Demi Lovato News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!