Demi Lovato Back on Twitter, Denying Rumors
Demi Lovato has returned to Twitter to dispel the rumors that she has gone back to rehab. The "Skyscraper" singer said goodbye to the microblogging site on Sunday, January 22, saying tweeting only got her into trouble. Her tweet apparently was blown out of proportion with a website reporting she checked into a Malibu treatment center to deal with substance-abuse issues.
While her representative has denied the rehab claim, Lovato emphasized it further, tweeting on late Monday, January 30, "Don't believe the hype ...All is well." She added, "SO stoked to head to Chile in a few days!!! Love all my Lovatics… MUAH! xo" and congratulated alleged boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama on his birthday.
It was not the first time that Lovato left Twitter. Back in October 2010 she quit from the social networking site before entering a treatment facility to deal with her personal issues following her altercation with someone in her troupe. She came back tweeting in May 2011, several months after she left the rehab.
More Demi Lovato News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March