Lorenzo Lamas' Son Accused of Breaking Into Ex-Girlfriend's Home
Lorenzo Lamas' son has reportedly run into trouble with an ex-girlfriend. TMZ has just come out with a report that Jessie Schulman is asking for a restraining order to be placed against A.J. Lamas, claiming that the 28-year-old broke into her home in the wee hours of January 11 and tried to lock her in the bathroom.
In her legal documents, Jessie said since she and A.J. broke up, she has moved on to a new relationship. However, at around 2 A.M. on January 11, A.J. suddenly appeared outside her window. At home with her new boyfriend at the time, she yelled at him to leave, but it was in vain.
Instead of leaving, A.J. broke through the window screen, entered the house and started yelling at Jessie. According to the legal papers, A.J. even tried to hold Jessie and her boyfriend captive in the bathroom so he can speak his mind. Jessie finally managed to persuade A.J. to leave the house, but she said he grabbed a bottle of liquor from her fridge before leaving.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video