Lorenzo Lamas' Son Accused of Breaking Into Ex-Girlfriend's Home
Lorenzo Lamas' son has reportedly run into trouble with an ex-girlfriend. TMZ has just come out with a report that Jessie Schulman is asking for a restraining order to be placed against A.J. Lamas, claiming that the 28-year-old broke into her home in the wee hours of January 11 and tried to lock her in the bathroom.
In her legal documents, Jessie said since she and A.J. broke up, she has moved on to a new relationship. However, at around 2 A.M. on January 11, A.J. suddenly appeared outside her window. At home with her new boyfriend at the time, she yelled at him to leave, but it was in vain.
Instead of leaving, A.J. broke through the window screen, entered the house and started yelling at Jessie. According to the legal papers, A.J. even tried to hold Jessie and her boyfriend captive in the bathroom so he can speak his mind. Jessie finally managed to persuade A.J. to leave the house, but she said he grabbed a bottle of liquor from her fridge before leaving.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene